🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A One State Solution

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
Israel must find a way to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

A " One State Solution" is exactly what would happen with " Right of Return" which is why it will never happen. Abbas is calling Israel " Palestine" because of his own agenda. Let him keep insisting. He is doing Israel a big favor

Great initiative for peace in the Middle East. It's a life saver. Just consider all the Arabs that would still be alive from not massacring each other in their own countries in their Arab Spring.

With all the previous expulsions of your people, you now wish to expel the Palestinians? When will you ever learn to make nice. You really are a very hateful person.

You're a fuckin idiot who can't seem to grasp the concept of sarcasm. What a dummie you are. Go sit in a corner

Great initiative for peace in the Middle East. It's a life saver. Just consider all the Arabs that would still be alive from not massacring each other in their own countries in their Arab Spring.

With all the previous expulsions of your people, you now wish to expel the Palestinians? When will you ever learn to make nice. You really are a very hateful person.

You're a fuckin idiot who can't seem to grasp the concept of sarcasm. What a dummie you are. Go sit in a corner

You're a little fuckin Maggot...I know how you ZioNazis think...Sarcarsm my Foot.

You're a little fuckin Maggot...I know how you ZioNazis think...Sarcarsm my Foot.

You know nothing about nothing. You know how to trash Israel.

Now didn't i tell you to go stand in a corner ?

You know nothing about nothing. You know how to trash Israel.

Now didn't i tell you to go stand in a corner ?

Blah, blah blah!…don’t listen to the little maggot behind the computer, his mommy may spank him/her. Now go whine to MJ and have him change your diaper! Maggot!

And answer the previous post on my facts…no? I know, you got nothing but crying.

Last edited:

"There shall be no sarcasm concerning Islam. It is an affront to the Prophet,PBUH. Violators will be violated".
~~Shariah Statute I-812-69

Last edited:
Now whats the bitch with this Pbel guy. I want Israel to free the Palestinians from Israel's bondage & Pbel calls me "a hateful person." Just goes to show that one need not necessarily have to be a Palestinian to have a Palestinian mentality.

"There shall be no sarcasm concerning Islam. It is an affront to the Prophet,PBUH. Violators will be violated".
~~Shariah Statute I812-69

Ode to Ol’ Hossfly

To the Tune “the night they tore Ol’ Dixie down.”

The night
Ol’ Hossfly
The IDF
Blog Squad: the
Moonshine

Was flowing, and

He yelped: give me
More servings,

Give me more for

My pain, while

While a lying
Like a dog all day:

Give me more and

More of the same

Give me White
Power, I mean Lightning:
To hide my shame.

To be continued…

Now whats the bitch with this Pbel guy. I want Israel to free the Palestinians from Israel's bondage & Pbel calls me "a hateful person." Just goes to show that one need not necessarily have to be a Palestinian to have a Palestinian mentality.

You are one of the most hateful posters ever...your soul will come to no good because hate, eats its host.

You are one of the most hateful posters ever...your soul will come to no good because hate, eats its host.
Whats wrong with hating terrorists and jihadists?

you're a fuckin idiot who can't seem to grasp the concept of sarcasm. What a dummie you are. Go sit in a corner
"there shall be no sarcasm concerning islam. It is an affront to the prophet,pbuh. Violators will be violated".
~~shariah statute i812-69

ode to ol’ hossfly

to the tune “the night they tore ol’ dixie down.”

the night
ol’ hossfly
the idf
blog squad: The
moonshine

was flowing, and

he yelped: Give me
more servings,

give me more for

my pain, while

while a lying
like a dog all day:

Give me more and

more of the same

give me white
power, i mean lightning:
To hide my shame.

To be continued…
arrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh

Hate blinds humanity in both directions...Hate destroyed the Jews in Germany and elsewhere because people were taught the lies of "the blood libel." This is what is happening in the ME...Hate has overcome common sense. And, instead of a peaceful solution you Right Wingers spread aggression and hate which will destroy their hosts from ever having a normal life and peace. Yes the Terrorists as you call them is matched by our-own terrorism. Hate breeds Terrorism, you need to have a real talk with your enemies. A two State Solution and Sharing Jerusalem, would be a good minimal begining to start the healing.

Last edited:
"A...'One State Solution'"

hamas.jpg

hamastrib1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H8HFb-YG00]Hamas TV: Jews enemies of Allah -should all be killed - YouTube[/ame]

ONE FELT SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP ! !

IraqBombDrop.jpg

Hate blinds humanity in both directions...Hate destroyed the Jews in Germany and elsewhere because people were taught the lies of "the blood libel." This is what is happening in the ME...Hate has overcome common sense. And, instead of a peaceful solution you Right Wingers spread aggression and hate which will destroy their hosts from ever having a normal life and peace. Yes the Terrorists as you call them is matched by our-own terrorism. Hate breeds Terrorism, you need to have a real talk with your enemies. A two State Solution and Sharing Jerusalem, would be a good minimal begining to start the healing.

Are you familiar with the offer that Olmert gave Abbas in 2008

You really are screwy. Sharing Jerusalem was already done & failed. Any other brilliant suggestions for peace?

Forum List

Back