A " Palestinian State" is DOA

Israel wasn't supposed to get ANY part of jerusalem, it wasn't included in the partition plan...but they grabbed Wjeru during the 1948 war...and the rest in the '67 war.

BTW, W. Jerusalem was part of the land in which Israel LEGALLY declared independence in, the land which was allotted to them in the 1947 partition plan. The plan that Israel accepted, and the Arabs didn't.

Weird. i could swear this was the UN partition map I've seen a hundred times...

289px-UN_Palestine_Partition_Versions_1947.jpg

Oh I forgot, zionists had their own double secret probation map.

hasbara...

But when the armistice agreements were signed in April 1949, Jerusalem was divided between the new state of Israel and Jordan,

Arabs didn't want the Jews to have any part of " palestine" or Jerusalem in spite of the Mandate? They fought the War and won. The " palestinian state" is DOA! :lol:

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

This Goy can dish it out but can't take it :eusa_angel:

BTW, W. Jerusalem was part of the land in which Israel LEGALLY declared independence in, the land which was allotted to them in the 1947 partition plan. The plan that Israel accepted, and the Arabs didn't.

hasbara...

And you proved exactly what ??

That many of the zionists on this board are either ignorant of history or engaging in hasbara.

Door #2.

hasbara...

And you proved exactly what ??

That many of the zionists on this board are either ignorant of history or engaging in hasbara.

Door #2.

Point remains that to the detriment of all parties involved, a Pal State may well be DOA.

Jews (Hebrews) resided in Israel for over 3000 years before any Muslim Palestinian resided in Israel. In fact, there were no Muslims at all until after the 7th century AD & the indigenous "Palestinians" were Jews. So when & from where did the Muslim Palestinians begin squatting on israel's ancient land? Let the truth be known to all.

Jewish History in Israel

It's so hilarious when a zionist starts quoting from an israeli hasbara website.

Hollie needs to educate her dumb Zionist head about intl law. Under the UN Charter, land cannot lawfully be obtained by military conquest.

Actually, you need to some enlightenment regarding your islamist fantasies. You might want to pass that information on to your islamist heroes who tried that tactic against Israel.

Try thinking things through before you post such stupidity and make a complete fool
of yourself.

hasbara...

But when the armistice agreements were signed in April 1949, Jerusalem was divided between the new state of Israel and Jordan,

Arabs didn't want the Jews to have any part of " palestine" or Jerusalem in spite of the Mandate? They fought the War and won. The " palestinian state" is DOA! :lol:

This Goy can dish it out but can't take it :eusa_angel:

That isn't what you originally stated, which was jerusalem was part of israels portion in the 1947 partition plan. I have proven that to be false so my question to you is were you ignorant or lying?

Why is it this irish ex catholic goy knows more about the levant and israel/judean history then the zionists claiming their right to steal pali land is because "god gave it to them" a couple thousand years ago?

Jews (Hebrews) resided in Israel for over 3000 years before any Muslim Palestinian resided in Israel. In fact, there were no Muslims at all until after the 7th century AD & the indigenous "Palestinians" were Jews. So when & from where did the Muslim Palestinians begin squatting on israel's ancient land? Let the truth be known to all.

Jewish History in Israel

It's so hilarious when a zionist starts quoting from an israeli hasbara website.

LOL, so every site that is Jewish is an Israeli hasbara site. How convenient for you.

Jewish History in Israel

LOL, so every site that is Jewish is an Israeli hasbara site. How convenient for you.

Not all of them, but most of them.

Another Pro Palestinian lie. The Arabs didn't want the Jewish people to have any part of their Homeland. Under " International Law" lol Jordan was supposed to allow the Israelis access to E. Jerusalem which was denied; Israel had W. Jerusalem. They aquired E. Jerusalem after the 67 War which the Arabs initiated. Don't like it? Too bad. The Arabs including the Palestinians do not believe that Israel has the right to exist as they have proven time and time again

:smiliehug:

Israel wasn't supposed to get ANY part of jerusalem, it wasn't included in the partition plan...but they grabbed Wjeru during the 1948 war...and the rest in the '67 war.

No it wasn't.

And:

Israel claimed no land and defined no borders.

Forum List

Back