A " Palestinian State" is DOA

Israel wasn't supposed to get ANY part of jerusalem, it wasn't included in the partition plan...but they grabbed Wjeru during the 1948 war...and the rest in the '67 war.

BTW, W. Jerusalem was part of the land in which Israel LEGALLY declared independence in, the land which was allotted to them in the 1947 partition plan. The plan that Israel accepted, and the Arabs didn't.

No it wasn't.

And:

Israel claimed no land and defined no borders.

Israel declared Independence and was internationally recognized. They are a full member of the U.N and have been a sovereign state for 65 years.

In other words, everything you have to say is useless..

Oh, and :

After the 1948 war, Israel was established on a more extensive territory than recommended in the partition plan. By entering into the Armistice Agreement with Egypt in 1949, Israel, demonstrated a sufficient level of stable and effective government of the territory to be recognised as a state by other states and the UN. Israel was effectively and lawfully established as a state, on the armistice territory, by secession from the Mandate of Palestine. A state for the Palestinians living in the Mandate of Palestine was never created and this unrealised goal still constitutes one of the core issues of the conflict.

http://www.diakonia.se/sa/node.asp?node=3142

However, you are right about Jerusalem not being part of the U.N partition plan for the Jews, that was my mistake

However, you are right about Jerusalem not being part of the U.N partition plan for the Jews, that was my mistake

Doesn't matter anymore . After the Armistice Jordan was supposed to let the Israelis have access to E Jerusalem but of course refused. Israel will never leave E. Jerusalem where their most religious sites are

Doesn't matter anymore . After the Armistice Jordan was supposed to let the Israelis have access to E Jerusalem but of course refused. Israel will never leave E. Jerusalem where their most religious sites are

Oh trust me I know that. Jerusalem belongs to Israel

But theres no point of debating that with Tinmore.

Im in another thread with him where he is telling me that his research had lead him to believe that ALL of Israel is occupied :lmao:

Hollie needs to educate her dumb Zionist head about intl law. Under the UN Charter, land cannot lawfully be obtained by military conquest.

Actually, you need to some enlightenment regarding your islamist fantasies. You might want to pass that information on to your islamist heroes who tried that tactic against Israel.

Try thinking things through before you post such stupidity and make a complete fool
of yourself.

It is all in The UN Charter.

Is your English good enough to allow you to read The UN Charter for yourself?

Hollie needs to educate her dumb Zionist head about intl law. Under the UN Charter, land cannot lawfully be obtained by military conquest.

Actually, you need to some enlightenment regarding your islamist fantasies. You might want to pass that information on to your islamist heroes who tried that tactic against Israel.

Try thinking things through before you post such stupidity and make a complete fool
of yourself.

Regardless of what the " UN Charter" says Israel will not go back to the 67 Borders that were never accepted in the first place or allow " Right of Return" Is your English good enough? :cuckoo:

Im in another thread with him where he is telling me that his research had lead him to believe that ALL of Israel is occupied :lmao:

Regarding the Palestinian; Consider the source :lol:

of yourself.

Regardless of what the " UN Charter" says Israel will not go back to the 67 Borders that were never accepted in the first place or allow " Right of Return" Is your English good enough? :cuckoo:

The Zionist government , her end approaches.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I see no Palestinian posters, just lying Zionists and truth speaking Gentiles.

of yourself.

No kidding, really?. An allowance for "Palestinian" Arabs, an invented people with an invented identity, is made by UN charter to attack a sovereign nation?

Is that what your Imam teaches you at the madrassah?

Last edited:

"Palestinian" is a fictitious label given to Arab beggars and squatters.

of yourself.

No kidding, really?. An allowance for "Palestinian" Arabs, an invented people with an invented identity, is made by UN charter to attack a sovereign nation?

You seem to keep forgetting your very own claims, you claimed military victories justified Israel keeping the land. I pointed out that is not a legitimate method to obtain land under the UN Charter.

And one more time, Zionist shill, I am a Christian who lives in the US, no madrassah anywhere, the only places of worship in my town are Christian. Will you ever stop your Zionist lies?

Last edited:

Herodotus wrote of the land called Palestine 2460 years ago. He was not Arab or a beggar or a squatter.

I expect Herodotus, unlike you, he would look at all three of them, Arabs and beggars and squatters, as human beings with basic human rights.

He was Greek, they were an enlightened people.

Last edited by a moderator:

You seem to keep forgetting your very own claims, you claimed military victories justified Israel keeping the land. I pointed out that is not a legitimate method to obtain land under the UN Charter.

And one more time, Zionist shill, I am a Christian who lives in the US, no madrassah anywhere, the only places of worship in my town are Christian. Will you ever stop your Zionist lies?
You hope to excuse your ignorance by failing to address the repeated violation of the UN Charter by Arab armies.

What does the UN Charter say about an invented people with an invented identify who wage war against a sovereign nation?

You really accomplish nothing but to reinforce a host of negative stereotypes about clones that are churned out of islamist madrassahs.

You hope to excuse your ignorance by failing to address the repeated violation of the UN Charter by Arab armies.

What does the UN Charter say about an invented people with an invented identify who wage war against a sovereign nation?

You really accomplish nothing but to reinforce a host of negative stereotypes about clones that are churned out of islamist madrassahs.

What violations of the UN Charter have the Palestinians made?

Herodotus wrote of the land called Palestine 2460 years ago. He was not Arab or a beggar or a squatter.

I expect Herodotus, unlike you, he would look at all three of them, Arabs and beggars and squatters, as human beings with basic human rights.

He was Greek, they were an enlightened people.

It's comedy gold to see your appeals to enlightenment and basic human rights when you know absolutely nothing of those values and attributes.

You're just another islamist clone who learned hate and derision at your madrassah.

Last edited by a moderator:

The UN Charter says nothing about Zionist fantasies, and rightly so!

Get over yourself, Zionist, and deal with the real issues here!

What violations of the UN Charter have the Palestinians made?

You should read it and learn.

Forum List

Back