A " Palestinian State" is DOA

"Palestinian" is a fictitious label given to Arab beggars and squatters.

Herodotus wrote of the land called Palestine 2460 years ago. He was not Arab or a beggar or a squatter.

I expect Herodotus, unlike you, he would look at all three of them, Arabs and beggars and squatters, as human beings with basic human rights.

He was Greek, they were an enlightened people.

It's comedy gold to see your appeals to enlightenment and basic human rights when you know absolutely nothing of those values and attributes.

You're just another islamist clone who learned hate and derision at your madrassah.

Central to my religious beliefs as a believer in Jesus Christ is the sanctity of human life.

You said once you had no religion, so you obviously fail to see the value and worth of human life, that means the life of every man and woman and child, every single one created by God as His special creations and every single one of them loved by the God who created them.

Jesus says love your enemies, He means it, He showed how much He loved them and every person by dying for them and all of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to keep forgetting your very own claims, you claimed military victories justified Israel keeping the land. I pointed out that is not a legitimate method to obtain land under the UN Charter.

And one more time, Zionist shill, I am a Christian who lives in the US, no madrassah anywhere, the only places of worship in my town are Christian. Will you ever stop your Zionist lies?
You hope to excuse your ignorance by failing to address the repeated violation of the UN Charter by Arab armies.

What does the UN Charter say about an invented people with an invented identify who wage war against a sovereign nation?

You really accomplish nothing but to reinforce a host of negative stereotypes about clones that are churned out of islamist madrassahs.

The UN Charter says nothing about Zionist fantasies, and rightly so!

Get over yourself, Zionist, and deal with the real issues here!

On the other hand, your islamist fantasies leave little allowance for enlightenment and knowledge.

Learn, islamist, that there is knowledge to be gained if you put aside the hate / self hate that you learned at the madrassah.

Herodotus wrote of the land called Palestine 2460 years ago. He was not Arab or a beggar or a squatter.

I expect Herodotus, unlike you, he would look at all three of them, Arabs and beggars and squatters, as human beings with basic human rights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mADrjwfBgYA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

He was Greek, they were an enlightened people.

It's comedy gold to see your appeals to enlightenment and basic human rights when you know absolutely nothing of those values and attributes.

You're just another islamist clone who learned hate and derision at your madrassah.

Central to my religious beliefs as a believer in Jesus Christ is the sanctity of human life.

You said once you had no religion, so you obviously fail to see the value and worth of human life, that means the life of every man and woman and child, every single one created by God as His special creations and every single one of them loved by the God who created them.

Jesus says love your enemies, He means it, He showed how much He loved them and every person by dying for them and all of us.

Being lectured on morality by an islamist is laughable.

You hope to excuse your ignorance by failing to address the repeated violation of the UN Charter by Arab armies.

What does the UN Charter say about an invented people with an invented identify who wage war against a sovereign nation?

You really accomplish nothing but to reinforce a host of negative stereotypes about clones that are churned out of islamist madrassahs.

On the other hand, your islamist fantasies leave little allowance for enlightenment and knowledge.

Learn, islamist, that there is knowledge to be gained if you put aside the hate / self hate that you learned at the madrassah.

What do lies gain for you, Zionist?

As you keep being told, I am not a Muslim or Islamist.

I am a Christian.

I wish you had been taught morality , what a waste of Humanity you presently show yourself to be.

Last edited:

I am a Christian.

I wish you had been taught morality , what a waste of Humanity you presently show yourself to be.

PAY HEED to sherri-----THE MORALIST-----who celebrated when two youngster
Israelis fell to their deaths in a helicopter-----in fact she GLORIFIED her depraved
"god" isa/allah and "thenked" it for the deaths.

Hollie leave sherri alone----she is studyig the GOSPEL ACCORDING TO HERODOTUS
she adheres to an interesting creed----a major dogma of which is
HERODOTUS WAS DIVINELY INSPIRED ---HIS WORDS ARE HOLY
(well---not all his words---just a few phrases that can
be shoehorned into JIHADO REVISED HISTORY)

I am a Christian.

My, but you're the angry islamist. The hatreds you spit out with every post speaks very clearly to your time spent in a madrassah.

I am a Christian.

My, but you're the angry islamist. The hatreds you spit out with every post speaks very clearly to your time spent in a madrassah.

I think Sherri has a split screen. Half the screen logged into here almost 24/7 and the other half listening to the hate-filled Islamic clerics.

I just find it remarkable that Sherri drenches her every post in the most hateful vitriol yet calls herself the "good Christian".

Lectures on morality from a screaming hater. What a joke. *

I am a Christian.

I think Sherri has a split screen. Half the screen logged into here almost 24/7 and the other half listening to the hate-filled Islamic clerics.
You can see the damage that results from hours spent rocking back and forth over Koran recitations.

Last edited:

I just find it remarkable that Sherri drenches her every post in the most hateful vitriol yet calls herself the "good Christian".

Lectures on morality from a screaming hater. What a joke. *

Sherri is not original------she takes her crap from a very extensive pile of
PRE COOKED CRAP upon which she was probably suckled

You can see the damage that results from hours spent rocking back and forth over Koran resitations.

Yes, it is making her paranoid. She is no Christian. No Christian I have ever known has been like her. I tell my Christian friends about her and they are surprised and disgusted.

You can see the damage that results from hours spent rocking back and forth over Koran resitations.

Yes, it is making her paranoid. She is no Christian. No Christian I have ever known has been like her. I tell my Christian friends about her and they are surprised and disgusted.

Lots of people like Sherri call themselves "christians" Saint of cyanide MAGDA GOBBELS called herself christian too-------she even dressed herself up in an
angelic white veil

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words.

This is what " jesus" taught her; Nothing but hate.

List of religions that are not Christian

There are many religions that don't believe in " jesus" so why does this " christian" pick on the Jewish people?

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

Seriously, this is only one example.

Catholic Timeline on Antisemitism

There are many others :evil:

I could care less what a Jew living in 2013 who rejects Jesus as Messiah says about words of Jesus. No expectations at all for you to see the Truth of who Jesus is or the Truth in His words.

This is what " jesus" taught her; Nothing but hate.

List of religions that are not Christian

Catholic Timeline on Antisemitism

There are many others :evil:

Veteran----sherri is doing her job-----she has been enjoined to create the notion that
both christians and muslims are followers of her version of "jesus"----to be
specific ISA -------This brilliant idea is almost as brilliant as the idea that her fellow
jihadists hatched in the 1960s when they decided to call themselves "palestinians"

IT CREATES a group with a "cause"---------first all people ----not jews----who
had lived in the erstwhile British Mandate PALESTINE suddenly and for the
FIRST TIME IN HISTORY -----had a "common cause"---
specifically ----kill jews. The idea has been EXPANDED------the jihado nazis now
want to create a common cause for a combined group------christians and muslims----
with the same agenda-------based on this newly invented idea of "ISA RESPECT"

This is not a tiny movement----it is HEAVILY endowed by ----some Saudi----very
specifically some SHAYKH whose name now escapes me. He has the audacity
to describe his "AGENDA" as something like THE ONE WORLD RELIGION----
which-----in fact turns out to be-------well----actually ISLAM. For more
insight-----read the koran. There is a giveaway line in which muhummad says in
sum and substance "we have accepted your prophets ----now you accept ME"

(for the record----it is not my practice to quote the koran---above is
a rare exception)

There have actually been what is falsely described as "INTER-RELIGION"
LARGE CONFERENCES under the asuspices of the filth of the saudi
"shaykh" ------it fools lots of people