A Paradoxical Alliance

The enemy of one's enemy is their friend.

Especially so when that enemy is a person's most worthless self and they manifest all their self hatred into a hatred for their own culture .

This is not a liberal-Islamist alliance, however, but an illiberal leftist-Islamist alliance.

Hey, billy! You, and American Thinker, sure know your dog-whistle subjects. You, and this author, are getting the usual responses. I don't know about American Thinker or this author, but I think you know better than to paint with such a wide brush. While the left IS less hesitant than rabid Republicans to nuke everyone with a beard or long dark cover-up, except for fringes, most are of the 'trust, but verify' gang. Trickier and more dangerous than accusing the whole, but more American in keeping with the 'proven guilty' we have always prided ourselves on. Most of us are suspicious, as your author seems to ignore with his accusations of liberal/Islam love affair. I can't fault a guy who genuinely believes every Muslim is a threat and uses his 1A right to say so, but I definitely don't want him making elitist exclusionary decisions for America, especially contrary to the cornerstone of the American Dream.

I actually detest the Left astronomically MORE than Pisslam, because they claim to be sooo enlightened, they should fucking know better! At least muslims have been 1st-cousin-inbreeding for 50 generations so I can dismiss ass-lifters as mindless, genetically destroyed animals incapable of knowing any better - the same way a Mississippi Springer guest doesn't know any better than to fuck his sister, because he's only getting his dad's and grandpa's sloppy seconds.

Hey, billy! You, and American Thinker, sure know your dog-whistle subjects. You, and this author, are getting the usual responses. I don't know about American Thinker or this author, but I think you know better than to paint with such a wide brush. While the left IS less hesitant than rabid Republicans to nuke everyone with a beard or long dark cover-up, except for fringes, most are of the 'trust, but verify' gang. Trickier and more dangerous than accusing the whole, but more American in keeping with the 'proven guilty' we have always prided ourselves on. Most of us are suspicious, as your author seems to ignore with his accusations of liberal/Islam love affair. I can't fault a guy who genuinely believes every Muslim is a threat and uses his 1A right to say so, but I definitely don't want him making elitist exclusionary decisions for America, especially contrary to the cornerstone of the American Dream.

Here is the part of your post that caught my eye:

"I can't fault a guy who genuinely believes every Muslim is a threat..."

Everybody I know thinks most Muslims are peaceful, but they have also noticed that an awfully lot of them Hate Us. Only the smallest fraction would blow themselves up himself just to kill a few Infidels, but how many out of the rest are proud of the fools who do...how many make them martyrs...pay their family...praise their name?

80% of Jordanians have an unfavorable view of America; 70% of the Egyptians--and they are our allies!!!!!!!!

Most of the 9/11 murderers were Saudi...and they were funded by Saudi money.

The damn Iranians have been crowding the streets for decades flagellating themselves with whips while they holler Death to America!

Their Culture, stuck as it is in the 8th Century, is destroying Europe...we could have no better evidence than Europe...and the fool or Muslim (It has to be one or the other or both) in the White House.....wants to do the same here...and the bitch Hillary Clinton agrees.

Why would we bring such people to America? A whole Culture which hates us and has in its number too many who are bat-shit crazy killers, and with a too significant a percentage who aid and abet and cheer on the bat shit crazy killers.

Now, I am going to read the article that started this thread, and, then maybe I will come back and continue the Sisyphean task of educating a liberal.

Last edited:

Here is the part of your post that caught my eye:

"I can't fault a guy who genuinely believes every Muslim is a threat..."

Everybody I know thinks most Muslims are peaceful, but they have also noticed that an awfully lot of them Hate Us. Only the smallest fraction would blow themselves up himself just to kill a few Infidels, but how many out of the rest are proud of the fools who do...how many make them martyrs...pay their family...praise their name?

80% of Jordanians have an unfavorable view of America; 70% of the Egyptians--and they are our allies!!!!!!!!

Most of the 9/11 murderers were Saudi...and they were funded by Saudi money.

The damn Iranians have been crowding the streets for decades flagellating themselves with whips while they holler Death to America!

Their Culture, stuck as it is in the 8th Century, is destroying Europe...we could have no better evidence than Europe...and the fool or Muslim (It has to be one or the other or both) in the White House.....wants to do the same here...and the bitch Hillary Clinton agrees.

Why would we bring such people to America? A whole Culture which hates us and has in its number too many who are bat-shit crazy killers, and with a too significant a percentage who aid and abet and cheer on the bat shit crazy killers.

Now, I am going to read the article that started this thread, and, then maybe I will come back and continue the Sisyphean task of educating a liberal.
muslims don't like women, it's why they cover their faces. Funny stuff the disrespect for a beautiful human.

I don't think the article made any real philosophical connections between Left-Wing Loons and Muslims.

The alliance is obvious---Democrats don't give a damn about Traditional America...they love Control... they are indefagitable Vote-Whores....the Muslims are with them (for now).....so they both need more Muslims...the Democrats because they are whoring for votes, and the Muslims because they want enough of a percent of the population to really make trouble...like they are in Europe...the top baby name last year in London was Muhammed.

Muslims love Control, too.

That's what Democrats and Muslims have in common--a "for now" mutual interest in getting as many Muslim voters as possible into America....and a mutual love of Control...the hammer of Big Government.

That second one makes it an uneasy alliance. Muslims demands will grow geometrically in relation to their percentage of the population.

We're at one per cent Muslims. France is at 10 per cent and the French are fleeing.

One Percent will do us, thank you.

I've always thought it would be interesting for liberals to invite fundamentalist Muslims to a gay pride parade in San Francisco. See how that works out... :popcorn:

Every Muslim is not a threat, but the originating religion is. Both sides of the coin say they are the "true" Islam, yet one side is forwarding jihad, and the other is silent about it.

Guess which side is growing?

BTW, bullwinkle, we are not the world's flophouse nor its ATM. We owe no one. The Democrats have put us into a very precarious position with their borderless nation.

Every Muslim is not a threat, but the originating religion is. Both sides of the coin say they are the "true" Islam, yet one side is forwarding jihad, and the other is silent about it.

BTW, bullwinkle, we are not the world's flophouse nor its ATM. We owe no one. The Democrats have put us into a very precarious position with their borderless nation.
I suspect every religion has its apostate cults that think they are the true interpretation, like Jim Jones for example. And as always, the most offensive aspects get the attention. You lost me on the flophouse/ATM, but we owe ourselves, billy, to keep those elusive founding principles set before us. America IS great, and is still a work in progress.

OT: My grandparents would have done as this Mom did if I had dawdled and missed the bus. A punishment that would not be forgotten, and a sure cure for failure to make the deadline. I'd be protesting somewhere over this one. <<http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mother-charged-making-children-walk-school-38084894>>

I suspect every religion has its apostate cults that think they are the true interpretation, like Jim Jones for example.

Jim Jones was a flake, and went nowhere. No influence.

Islamism arises from Islam, and has greater and growing influence over the Islamic world. They are winning the argument over what constitutes authentic Islam.

You lost me on the flophouse/ATM, but we owe ourselves, billy, to keep those elusive founding principles set before us.

Much of the planet and the Democratic party seem to think that America is an open house to all in the same way an uninvited guest wanders into your house and begins cleaning out your refrigerator and your bank account. We have the right to exclude from the guest list, and should be doing so as a matter of course.

What elusive founding principles might those be?

OT: My grandparents would have done as this Mom did if I had dawdled and missed the bus. A punishment that would not be forgotten, and a sure cure for failure to make the deadline. I'd be protesting somewhere over this one. <<http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/mother-charged-making-children-walk-school-38084894>>

As to the specific event, she was driving with no license But apparently this family has other problems with the police, so who knows?

Forum List

Back