A perfect question that was not asked

But I bet if you had the ability to control the cost of chocolate peanut butter cookie dough ice cream cone, you would do something about it tripling in price.

Why would I do that?

This thread was not about you.

Did I say it was?

Do examples of people not caring what something costs frighten you?

This thread was about an individual that can do something about things.

You think Joe Biden can control the price of my chocolate chip peanut better cookie dough ice cream cone?

You're high right now, aren't you?

Why would I do that?

Did I say it was?

Do examples of people not caring what something costs frighten you?

You think Joe Biden can control the price of my chocolate chip peanut better cookie dough ice cream cone?

You're high right now, aren't you?
No. Not high. Drunk.

I am not a debater. I offer my sentiments. What one does with them is up to them.

Don’t go playing the race card on me! 😎

You’re not in trouble. And i don’t get the reference to the late Don Rickles. But he was one funny guy.
The great Don Rickles had an ability to make fun of Asian people without insulting them. He had the same with the Jewish people, the Italian and the Irish, and, of course, people of color, colored people, African Americans.......whatever the flavor of the day is.

So when you said I misspelled "imbecilic" when I wrote "ingenious" it brought me back a few years.

Speaking of which.....when I was a kid back in the late 60's to early 70's, my parents used the term "colored people". When I was a bit older I was told that was unacceptable....BY MY PARENTS. Now? People of color is appropriate.

I dont freaking get it.

I just call them what I call anyone "that guy" or "that girl" or "the one with the hair" or "the one without hair"...the tall one or the short one.

What the heck is happening? I guess for another thread.

They'd have been equally pathetic if they asked if he knew the price of the cone, because the chances that he paid for it are likely slim to none.

Besides, I want to know what flavor ice cream he likes. If he goes for chocolate or vanilla; the classics, that's fine. Even something like Rocky Road, Oreo or chocolate chip peanut butter cookie dough (my personal go-to) would work.

Strawberry? Pistachio? Fuck that. He's unfit for office at that point...
Pistachio is one of my favorite ice cream flavors. We can't all be boring.

I order shit all the time without paying attention to what it costs. If I want a chocolate chip peanut butter cookie dough ice cream cone, I don't care if it's $3 or $10, I'm buying myself a chocolate chip peanut butter cookie dough ice cream cone...
On the upside, you obviously are better off than most citizens today. On the downside, you miserable wretch, do not give a damn that most of your neighbors can't afford a 10$ ice cream cone. Order it, pay for it, now choke on it.

On the upside, you obviously are better off than most citizens today.

I've worked hard in my life and I make no apologies for enjoying the fruits of my labor...

On the downside, you miserable wretch, do not give a damn that most of your neighbors can't afford a 10$ ice cream cone.

Wow. Your jealousy is palpable.

How in the fuck is me saying that I don't care what an ice cream cone costs the equivalent of me not giving a damn that my neighbors can't afford a $10 ice cream cone? The reality is that they most certainly can.

You don't live in this neighborhood if you're living paycheck to paycheck...

Order it, pay for it, now choke on it.

The fact of the matter is that, when we go down into downtown St. Augustine (which is usually the only time I'll buy an ice cream cone) it's my treat, whether it's just me and my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend or me, her and a cadre of friends. I'll also do the same when we go out to dinner. I'm happy to share with my friends.

You? I'd let your ball-garglin' ass go hungry in the street...

I've worked hard in my life and I make no apologies for enjoying the fruits of my labor...

Wow. Your jealousy is palpable.

How in the fuck is me saying that I don't care what an ice cream cone costs the equivalent of me not giving a damn that my neighbors can't afford a $10 ice cream cone? The reality is that they most certainly can.

You don't live in this neighborhood if you're living paycheck to paycheck...

The fact of the matter is that, when we go down into downtown St. Augustine (which is usually the only time I'll buy an ice cream cone) it's my treat, whether it's just me and my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend or me, her and a cadre of friends. I'll also do the same when we go out to dinner. I'm happy to share with my friends.

your generosity and passion is admirable.

I think the poster was referring to the fact that whereas you can afford to do what you do, and great for you.......with the inflation, down markets and supply chain issues, not all are as lucky.

Me? Im retired. Live in SC. Have a great life. Play golf 4 times a week with my bride of nearly 40 years. But I worry about those out there. Not all of us were as lucky as my wife and I.

What,

you think that makes you special. Millions of us are in that category.

How in the fuck is me saying that I don't care what an ice cream cone costs the equivalent of me not giving a damn that my neighbors can't afford a $10 ice cream cone? The reality is that they most certainly can.-------------Sorry, but today most people cannot afford that high price and certainly cannot pay 10$ for themselves, the wife and four kids too

.You? I'd let your ball-garglin' ass go hungry in the street...-------I think this statement proves what you think of the rest of us. Don't forget to vote for Biden and then go get a $12 ice cream cone.

When President Biden was eating his waffle cone with ice cream this weekend in front of the press......Maybe someone should have asked him if he knew how much the cone cost....and then ask him how much the same cone cost last year?

May sound funny......but it could have made a difference in his perspective of what middle class America is facing.

But no...he gets question like "what flavor ice cream are you eating"

Press is pathetic.

A better question would be what he thinks about the white kids dumping milk out in grocery stores?

your generosity and passion is admirable.

I think the poster was referring to the fact that whereas you can afford to do what you do, and great for you.......with the inflation, down markets and supply chain issues, not all are as lucky.

No, he's just a jealous fuck, nothing more. His ignorant suggestion that I don't give a damn about by neighbors, bvased on the fact that I don't care if something costs $3 or $10, marks him as a pathetically jealous little bitch...

Me? Im retired. Live in SC. Have a great life. Play golf 4 times a week with my bride of nearly 40 years. But I worry about those out there. Not all of us were as lucky as my wife and I.

I'd like it if people weren't saddled with adversity, but life is life and shit happens. While I've worked damn hard in this life, I completely understand that others work as hard, if not harder, but can just never seem to catch a break.

It's unfortunate, but it's not my responsibility...

No, he's just a jealous fuck, nothing more. His ignorant suggestion that I don't give a damn about by neighbors, bvased on the fact that I don't care if something costs $3 or $10, marks him as a pathetically jealous little bitch...

I'd like it if people weren't saddled with adversity, but life is life and shit happens. While I've worked damn hard in this life, I completely understand that others work as hard, if not harder, but can just never seem to catch a break.

It's unfortunate, but it's not my responsibility...
Like I say....not my monkey, not my circus.

But I still care.

What,

you think that makes you special. Millions of us are in that category.

How in the fuck is me saying that I don't care what an ice cream cone costs the equivalent of me not giving a damn that my neighbors can't afford a $10 ice cream cone? The reality is that they most certainly can.-------------Sorry, but today most people cannot afford that high price and certainly cannot pay 10$ for themselves, the wife and four kids too

.You? I'd let your ball-garglin' ass go hungry in the street...-------I think this statement proves what you think of the rest of us. Don't forget to vote for Biden and then go get a $12 ice cream cone.
It is sad that now Ice Cream is deemed a luxury. Can I afford it? Yes. We were the lucky ones. But the real issue is the increase in the cost of necessary items. An increase that never needed to happen. But hey, we need to ensure those Harvard law grads get 10K back so they vote for us in November.

Here is where I see it...

This administration wants people to suffer so they can give those people handouts for votes and want to cater to the elite with free debt relief to ensure their votes

Its not fucking rocket science.

When President Biden was eating his waffle cone with ice cream this weekend in front of the press......Maybe someone should have asked him if he knew how much the cone cost....and then ask him how much the same cone cost last year?

May sound funny......but it could have made a difference in his perspective of what middle class America is facing.

Press is pathetic.

The press and the Democrats work for the same team.

Have you been in a 50 year coma?

Press is pathetic.
That is why the MSM has no credibility any more.

There are a thousand questions that should be asked of Potatohead on how he has stolen an election and fucked up this country so bad but those little Left wing media turds won't ask.

Forum List

Back