🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Person Who Went to Tulsa Trump Rally And What He Experienced

Same thing down here. 80 percent of the blm rioters and protesters were white liberals. BLM is a marxist/communist org which is funneling money into the dem campaign coffers. Their intention is to destroy and overthrow the US govt.
Exactly. Neither BLM nor their Founding Father Barack Obama gives a shit about Black lives.

Same thing down here. 80 percent of the blm rioters and protesters were white liberals. BLM is a marxist/communist org which is funneling money into the dem campaign coffers. Their intention is to destroy and overthrow the US govt.
Exactly. Neither BLM nor their Founding Father Barack Obama gives a shit about Black lives.

Of course they don't. These riots are pure emotion, feelings etc. They shout you down with no type of reasoning or logic.

I'm disappointed. I was expecting it to be about the rally itself, the experience. This is a typical rant excusing the low attendance, dismissing Covid as nothing and blaming fear of Antifa for keeping people home. Plus all the usual slamming the protesters' message.

Same old same old ground that's been covered here for days.

Totally made up, fake as fuck news
I wondered that myself---why would you consider paying for an Uber ride if your hotel is half a mile away? And there is nothing in his speech that has to do with the rally itself, what happened on the ground from the viewpoint of a spectator. I was interested in hearing what the real story was on the protesters who blocked one of the entrances, what the screening was like--temps, hand sanitizer, masks and what they were told. Did anyone get turned away for running a temp? How long did they have to wait for all that? Are people going to keep their bottles of hand sanitizer as momentos? Did it have Trump's picture on the front?
And how were the barbecues? What time did he get there? Did he talk to people who had been there for days?

I have a feeling you're right--he wasn't there. I didn't listen to the whole thing, but unless his details about the actual rally were in the last half of his "speech," there is nothing to indicate he attended. I could have put together something like that.

Does he even mention the speech? Who was the lady that needed medical assistance? What was wrong with her? I heard chants of USA USA at one point--was there a protester in the crowd? What happened there? (I watched it livestream on RSNB--no commentary.)

This one is a fail, from the perspective of the thread's title.

Same thing down here. 80 percent of the blm rioters and protesters were white liberals. BLM is a marxist/communist org which is funneling money into the dem campaign coffers. Their intention is to destroy and overthrow the US govt. These riots are about communism not some dead black dude.
Alert, Will Robinson....commies under the bed.

I'm disappointed. I was expecting it to be about the rally itself, the experience. This is a typical rant excusing the low attendance, dismissing Covid as nothing and blaming fear of Antifa for keeping people home. Plus all the usual slamming the protesters' message.

Same old same old ground that's been covered here for days.
Here, read this guys experience from an earlier rally

Same thing down here. 80 percent of the blm rioters and protesters were white liberals. BLM is a marxist/communist org which is funneling money into the dem campaign coffers. Their intention is to destroy and overthrow the US govt. These riots are about communism not some dead black dude.

Im not surprised. Most people have normalcy bias.

Which form of communism do they want to institute?

Hey, nothing worse than them commies in election year for capitalist that enjoy letting communist make their trinkets they sell at a high profit to stupid capitalist.

Forum List

Back