A plea to Hillary....please let them lock you up for a few months....at Club Fed!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Dear Mrs. Clinton, please for the sake of the country, turn yourself in to the feds, forgo a trial and let them lock you up....you may be innocent, but lady I am so sick of hearing about you and this is the only way....to SHUT UP TRUMP AND FAKE NEWS FOX

They'll give you the best cell in the house, you can do a little writing, get some make up tips from the gals and and and Mrs. Clinton, you'll get to meet your peers!!
200w.webp

When Donna Brazile came out and declared hitlery did indeed cheat Bernie out of the election, it still isn't enough to convince the bed wetters that the hag is a sociopath.

Good idea....

she can spend the time filling in ballots for 2018, and 2020

• Banned
When Donna Brazile came out and declared hitlery did indeed cheat Bernie out of the election, it still isn't enough to convince the bed wetters that the hag is a sociopath.
Hillary, like that clown Trump is nothing but a self serving dust mite and both of these useless lumps of dog shit, should be locked up with the key stuffed up Jeff Sessions ass!!

• Banned
This is why this old white bitch should have kept her liced up ass in the senate instead of pimpin mf's for a white house run. And because this bitch needs attention, now she's got it....she should have just took her old ugly white ass back to Arkansas with that low life husband of hers and lived off the money they both pimped to get...I have never in my life been sick literally of both her and Trump....can't wait for this nightmare of both these bitches to end!!

Forum List

Back