a poll for 9/11

they did it ….

• Total voters
The official story is that a bunch of Muslims partied all the time with alcohol and whores at a flight school run by slim shady and managed to acquire Top Gun level training within weeks, and using some Dollar Store box cutters totally defied the security system of the entire US and strike targets that enabled a 20 year war of aggression just when it was needed. The towers were hit with 2, and WTC 7 went down like a prom dress even though it wasn't hit. The Israeli's saw it all and were good witnesses, bless their hearts. Fire fighters heard other things, but they weren't team players. I think that story splains it all.
Shush,You are giving too much pesky facts there for the official conspiracy theorists to comprehend I’m afraid,they are incapable of thinking outside the box.:abgg2q.jpg:

Is for me... sorry. Go to Dailymotion and search for 911 pentagon
Only a dumbfuck would say it’s a 757,the best pilots in the world have said they could never have made those incredible aerial moves with a 757, plus the traffic controller said the maneuvers were so dynamic,they all thought it was a jet fighter performing those moves.those pilots have said if a 757 tried thst,the plane would be shredded to pieces,who should we listen to them,or our government institutions and the media,gee thsts a tough one.

• Winner
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back