🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A portion of Mar-a-lago closed due to COVID

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Not to worry....I have it on good authority that it will miraculously go away at any moment. If it doesn't...Clorox injections will be administered.

Not to worry....I have it on good authority that it will miraculously go away at any moment. If it doesn't...Clorox injections will be administered.

Yep! But as always, you folks on the left take his words out of context. But nothing new to you.

TDS, sepukku the only cure

You mean Trump is against any other business being curtailed, much less closing, except his own business? Classic! Not a serious disease, but he went into the hospital, rather than take a chance of dying with it. Hair brained cures are out there, including UV light, hydroxychloroquine, fish tank cleaner, and possible ingesting cleansers, being supported by trump for the masses, yet he went with cutting edge science when his own life was on the line, and not to forget he told the nation he might take Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative, but first chance he had. he secretly got the vaccine. Now he shuts down part of his business where he lives.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yep! But as always, you folks on the left take his words out of context. But nothing new to you.

This news is from today.. Can't be good . All the members are over 70. Why haven't they been vaccinated?

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach, Florida, club has been partially closed because of a COVID-19 outbreak.

That’s according to several people familiar with the situation, including a club member who received a phone call informing them about the closure Friday. A receptionist at the Mar-a-Lago club confirmed the news, saying it was closed until further notice, but declined to comment further.

A person familiar with club operations said that, out of an abundance of caution, they had “partially closed” a “section of the club” for a short period of time and quarantined some of its workers."

Oh Oh! Another mass super-spreader event for the leftwing media of people who feel great who never knew they were sick until they took a test! The horror!

Too bad Cuomo's patients didn't fare as well. No media were there to cover that.

Come on....ya got no sense of humor? Geesshhh!

TDS, sepukku the only cure
No need to repeat yourself. We all knew you are a racist the first time you posted your dribble. Now sober up and come back to earth.

Wow he can't keep his guests safe from the virus.

It is Florida. They don't have a mask mandate and are fully open.

So I'm sorry they got sick but when you don't use common sense and don't make good choices, you get bad consequences.

Wow he can't keep his guests safe from the virus.

It is Florida. They don't have a mask mandate and are fully open.

So I'm sorry they got sick but when you don't use common sense and don't make good choices, you get bad consequences.
It doesn't help that the Governor is a Fat Man Humper...

You are one dumb and hateful, human being.

You mean Trump is against any other business being curtailed, much less closing, except his own business? Classic! Not a serious disease, but he went into the hospital, rather than take a chance of dying with it. Hair brained cures are out there, including UV light, hydroxychloroquine, fish tank cleaner, and possible ingesting cleansers, being supported by trump for the masses, yet he went with cutting edge science when his own life was on the line, and not to forget he told the nation he might take Hydroxychloroquine as a preventative, but first chance he had. he secretly got the vaccine. Now he shuts down part of his business where he lives.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
162720424_2824780301129949_5798779834920849701_n.jpg

Attachments

• 162720424_2824780301129949_5798779834920849701_n.jpg
    162720424_2824780301129949_5798779834920849701_n.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 13
Nice to see management act...my local Diary Queen did the same thing recently...sucks, I really wanted a Blizzard the other day.

This is further proof that businesses, and individuals can make safe and correct decisions to help protect their staff, clients, and the public...and the Govt mandated lockdowns from Gov Mansions, in places like Albany and Sacramento aren't necessary.

This news is from today.. Can't be good . All the members are over 70. Why haven't they been vaccinated?

"WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach, Florida, club has been partially closed because of a COVID-19 outbreak.

That’s according to several people familiar with the situation, including a club member who received a phone call informing them about the closure Friday. A receptionist at the Mar-a-Lago club confirmed the news, saying it was closed until further notice, but declined to comment further.

A person familiar with club operations said that, out of an abundance of caution, they had “partially closed” a “section of the club” for a short period of time and quarantined some of its workers."
Fourth world countries can't handle it. You can get vaccinated(if you want to) at Papagayo resort in Costa Rica. Testing is free for guests ahead of departure.
WARNING: It's da PootyPoot vacuna,ya know. One that works

Last edited:

Forum List

Back