A Problem From Hell: Why America should prevent every single possible genocide from Rwanda to Romania, from Uganda to Uzbekistan, everywhere everytime

Nobody said you aren’t allowed to quote others, you hack. The point is that providing a mere wall of words in small font without any commentary is bullshit.

Make a point. Quote a snippet of some other article if you think it’s helpful. Provide the link. Man up.
i did quote snippets. just because they're long and unreadable on your old useless phone doesn't mean they're useless info

the theory of the master race needs to be replaced by the theory of master morality, my friend
People can and do disagree about the specifics of morality and its costs. So whose version of morality controls? On what basis?

if piracy & prostitution are international crimes where the US is asked to intervene, i cannot see why genocide is not!

i did quote snippets. just because they're long and unreadable on your old useless phone doesn't mean they're useless info
No. They weren’t snippets. They were multiple pages, as you know. And you didn’t provide any link in some cases.

Plus you didn’t even try to make the font any larger. You’re a hack and you suck at this, kid.

if piracy & prostitution are international crimes where the US is asked to intervene, i cannot see why genocide is not!
Piracy affects us. Whoring in foreign lands doesn’t. Should we patrol the red light distracts in Paris?

When was the last time we were asked to militarily intervene in foreign prostitution?

And moreover, you’re still ducking. What is the standard? If we find we need to prioritize and engage in triage, does a genocide in a country that we have no significant security or economic interest in get scores lower than a prostitution problem in the land of a close ally?

No. They weren’t snippets. They were multiple pages, as you know. And you didn’t provide any link in some cases.

Plus you didn’t even try to make the font any larger. You’re a hack and you suck at this, kid.
are you gonna keep complaining about the font? it works fine on my phone, i can see the text well, if it doesn't work on your phone, i apologize. that's all i can do! others haven't complained about the font, just you, now let it go!

are you gonna keep complaining about the font?
As long as you insist on using a tiny font copy and paste wall o’ words without a link and without commentary — you bet.

Are you gonna reform your cheap ass cheesy behavior?
it works fine on my phone,

Irrelevant.
i can see the text well, if it doesn't work on your phone, i apologize.
I can read your tiny font. I see no reason to strain my eyes to do so. When you know it’s a small font, take a fucking moment to enlarge it for your readers, you hack.
that's all i can do! others haven't complained about the font, just you, now let it go!
Probably most people don’t bother to even try to read your shit.

So step up your game. Do it properly.

Piracy affects us. Whoring in foreign lands doesn’t. Should we patrol the red light distracts in Paris?

When was the last time we were asked to militarily intervene in foreign prostitution?

And moreover, you’re still ducking. What is the standard? If we find we need to prioritize and engage in triage, does a genocide in a country that we have no significant security or economic interest in get scores lower than a prostitution problem in the land of a close ally?
i need to go watch Miss Universe with my bro's...will come back later...thank you for a spirited debate!

As long as you insist on using a tiny font copy and paste wall o’ words without a link and without commentary — you bet.

Are you gonna reform your cheap ass cheesy behavior?

Irrelevant.

I can read your tiny font. I see no reason to strain my eyes to do so. When you know it’s a small font, take a fucking moment to enlarge it for your readers, you hack.

Probably most people don’t bother to even try to read your shit.

So step up your game. Do it properly.
you can actually enlarge the font. DUH

the theory of the master race needs to be replaced by the theory of master morality, my friend
This is too enigmatic. Could you please elaborate? Are you saying that the tribes slaughtering each other now, or getting ready to slaughter each other in the future, should somehow change their morality?

Forum List

Back