A Problem with Immigrants

Spare_change

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2011
Some residents of a Pennsylvania town are upset by Romanian immigrants who they have accused of defecating in public and beheading chickens.

Residents in California, Pennsylvania – about 35 miles south of Pittsburgh – are angered by the alleged actions of the Romanian immigrants, the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported.

Residents have accused the immigrants of throwing around trash, disobeying traffic laws, defecating in public, being disruptive in markets and killing chickens, according to the Post-Gazette.

“What I’ve seen is men and children – never usually the women – the men and the children dropping their pants in the middle of the street, defecating, pulling their pants up and going on their way,” Dawne Roberts told WTAE-TV.

The Romanian refugees moved to the area through a federal program that finds temporary houses for immigrants, according to the Post-Gazette. The Romanians fled their homes in the Bucharest area where they faced persecution as a minority group.

Immigrants defecate in streets, behead chickens, angry Pennsylvania residents say
-----------------------------------------

Why do I find it particularly appropriate that the name of the town is California, PA?

Americans , pennsylvanian's getting what they deserve if reports are true Sparechange .

aw , another brainwashed poster , But as i said , if these reports are true then 'pennsylvanians' and 'Americans' are getting exactly what they deserve ToobFreak !!

Last edited:
aw , another brainwashed poster , But as i said , if these reports are true then 'pennsylvanians' are getting exactly what they deserve TFreak !!
-------------------------- and i for one am happy to see it ToobFreak !!

Last edited:
and then i just state some reality . 1n 1970 USA census numbers were about 210 million when i was 20 . In 2010 USA Census numbers were 310 millions not counting the 20 , 30 million or more illegal aliens ToobFreak .

Last edited:
Americans , pennsylvanian's getting what they deserve if reports are true Sparechange .

Wrong. We deserve immigrants. Our nation was built from them. What we don't need is ass-wipes like you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- Being unaware of American customs as mentioned in OP Article . i guess that if the reports of pooping in the streets are true it is because the third worlders aren't aware of American customs like pooping in a toilet eh ToobFreak . :afro:

Sounds like they confused California, PA with the state of California where that behavior is acceptable.

Floods of legals or illegals , its ALL he same damage by third worlders to me . See the opening post Con65 .

Wrong. We deserve immigrants. Our nation was built from them. What we don't need is ass-wipes like you.

As long as they come legally.

IMMIGRANTS are legal. Illegal aliens are not immigrants! If I had my way, I wouldn't build a border wall at all, I'd save a billion dollars and just put up signs: NO CROSSING INTO USA, GO BACK OR YOU WILL BE SHOT!, then post an M134 Mini Gun every thousand feet hidden in the shrubs guided by servos aimed by radar fields.

your above suggestion will never be done !! ---------------------------------------------- But as i said 'feck' immigration into the USA . We have a population of about 310 million legal people living in the USA in 2010 and that doesn't count the illegal aliens . In 1970 when i was 20 USA population was about 210 million people . Why do we need more imported third worlders to further mess up the USA because some one says , lets import some third worlders and call them LEGAL immigrants ?? Any way , legal or illegal makes no difference . See the 'op' ToobFreak .

IMMIGRANTS are legal. Illegal aliens are not immigrants! If I had my way, I wouldn't build a border wall at all, I'd save a billion dollars and just put up signs: NO CROSSING INTO USA, GO BACK OR YOU WILL BE SHOT!, then post an M134 Mini Gun every thousand feet hidden in the shrubs guided by servos aimed by radar fields.

I'm with you on how to defend the border. A lot cheaper and a better lesson teacher. Whether they are smart enough and learn or they are stupid and, well you know, we won't have to worry about them. The smart ones won't try to come and the stupid ones won't be able to.

I'm with you on how to defend the border. A lot cheaper and a better lesson teacher. Whether they are smart enough and learn or they are stupid and, well you know, we won't have to worry about them. The smart ones won't try to come and the stupid ones won't be able to.
-------------------------------------- WELL his plan will never be put into action so all you do is talk while the USA is flooded by LEGAL and illegal third worlders . Conservative65 !!

-------------------------------------- WELL his plan will never be put into action so all you do is talk while the USA is flooded by LEGAL and illegal third worlders . Conservative65 !!

What the fuck is your plan, cater to the illegal pieces of shit because they don't like the laws they have to follow?

i say STOP ALL immigration , there is no difference between legal or illegal immigration Conservative65 .

i mean hey , hilary , mrobama , jebito bush or TRUMP steps up and says , hey , ALL illegal aliens are now legal immigrant and that makes you happy Conservative65 ??

i mean hey , hilary , mrobama , jebito bush or TRUMP steps up and says , hey , ALL illegal aliens are now legal immigrant and that makes you happy Conservative65 ??

Crawl back under your rock if that's what you believe, asshole.

what do you mean , if any of the 3 [as president] were to push 'congress' and claim amnesty for ALL illegals then ALL illegals would be LEGAL and you'd be happy . It happened under R Reagan in 1986 and is likely to happen with the 'daca' punks and gang members in a few months . As another example , if jebito bush and hilary were President lots of 'congress would love doing amnesty for ALL the illegals and 'daca' . Plus , looks like you would also love making illegal aliens legal my moderate rino type Conservative 65 .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back