Deep State withheld info from President Trump

If he's an idiot, sure. It keeps us all safer.
That's your opinion, I think Biden is worse but he is the president and should know what's going on. But I'm not a commie fucktard like yourself. See you blame Trump for covid, but it looks like he was kept in the dark. Then the people you support, fucked it up and cost a million lives. But hey, orange man bad.

Ex CIA head.......where you been?
For a year..., in 2018 through the end, Jan 2021, Pompeo was SECRETARY OF STATE, and not CIA director....

I don't know who then was picked by Trump in 2018 to replace him as CIA Director???

I would suggest you folks that listen to anything coming out of federal gub'mit really be more objective.......~S~

Biden is shitting his pants.................sorry if I got your goat again.
That's daily SOP for him.
I'm sympathetic to the general welfare of America, so they'll probably pick me.
It might would be better than what we have now, but..

1txerc.jpg

It says in the article trump was told everything except the nitty gritty, that he had no need to know.

remember Intell agencies could not keep Trump's attention with the daily presidential briefings, they had to truncate the briefings, and add charts and graphs to keep his attention....

All I can say on this topic, I hope like hell they are doing this same thing with Biden

Has anyone here ever briefed a higher ranking person in their organization?

As a E-6 in the Marine Corps I briefed a 2 star General once a month on the reediness numbers of his Airwing. Back in the day it was called the SORTS report. I would get the information from all the units in the air wing and compile the report for the Wing itself and then do a presentation for the CG once a month.

I got way more information than could be given in a 15 minute brief, thus I had to decide what to tell the CG and what to leave out, but to be ready to answer any questions if he wanted to dig deeper.

This is essentially what they were doing with Trump, and I am sure every single POTUS that has ever held office.

As a E-6 in the Marine Corps I briefed a 2 star General once a month on the reediness numbers of his Airwing. Back in the day it was called the SORTS report. I would get the information from all the units in the air wing and compile the report for the Wing itself and then do a presentation for the CG once a month.

I got way more information than could be given in a 15 minute brief, thus I had to decide what to tell the CG and what to leave out, but to be ready to answer any questions if he wanted to dig deeper.

This is essentially what they were doing with Trump, and I am sure every single POTUS that has ever held office.
So you're telling us they (the CIA) decided on what to inform a potus on, and what not to Harpy?

~S~

So you're telling us they (the CIA) decided on what to inform a potus on, and what not to Harpy?

~S~
they are the ones compiling the briefing hitting on what the Intel community is seeing and hearing.

It is a brief. Surely every President is not told all!!! And who can cull the information in to a BRIEF form, better than the agency that collects and gathers the info?

Thought you said you were a gunnery sargeant, brah.

Forum List

Back