Deep State withheld info from President Trump

Your first sentence is a complete lie:

Kindly explain how the "deep state" is responsible for "war and famine". The last time I looked, Vladimir Putin was responsible for the War in the Ukraine, and Hamas is responsible for the Hamas/Israeli War.

Did it not occur to you that when Donald Trump cut and ran out on your allies in Syria and Afghanistan, releasing 5,000 ISIS fighters in Afghanistan and 10,000 in Syria, that there would be hell to pay down the road? That was my very first thought. Iran, or Russia, or someone will arm them and fund them. The Oct. 7 attack had ISIS written all over it.
You are one clueless Canuck. You better worry about the son of Fidel Castro running your country and not the leader of the US, k?

You don't have an actual one. If so, lay it out and I will be honored to destroy it for you for all to see.

Make your argument. Lay it out right now and be challenged or STFU, retard.
I have you dipshit. Holding the Office of the President doesn't entitle him to blind, unwavering loyalty. Just like Pence can question Trumps demands he hold up certification the army or the CIA or whoever can question whether or not they really need to nuke a hurricane at Trumps ignorant request.

Then why the hell did Trump make him the SOS?
Trick f**ked by recommendations.................new kid in town..............He gets in again, they taught Him the ropes very well.

Where does the Constitution say the POTUS has to know everything?
Executive Order 13526—Classified National Security Information

A law...........by of all people, Obama.................... :auiqs.jpg:

I have you dipshit. Holding the Office of the President doesn't entitle him to blind, unwavering loyalty. Just like Pence can question Trumps demands he hold up certification the army or the CIA or whoever can question whether or not they really need to nuke a hurricane at Trumps ignorant request.
That's not an argument, that's a TDS rant. Do you have anything of substance with actual evidence, or no?

They all took a loyalty oath to the COTUS and by restricting anything from a president is a violation of their constitutional oath.

All military personnel are under instructions not to obey illegal orders. If they believed that the president was violating his oath to the Constitution, or the honour and full faith of the US Government, it was not only legal, but IMPERATIVE, that they protect the nation from ALL enemies, foreign or DOMESTIC, and that applies especially if the President is violating the Constitution or the safety and security of the nation.

Trump's lawyer are now claiming that Trump was being extorted by these women, which is the very definition of a "security risk". If you can be the victim of extortion or blackmail, you shouldn't be President. Who else has dirt on Trump?

Given that Trump really did have hookers in his hotel room is Moscow, and really does like watching women piss on one another, and really is involved with sleazy women, the pee tape doesn't sound so far fetched any more. What else do these dictators have on Trump?

All military personnel are under instructions not to obey illegal orders. If they believed that the president was violating his oath to the Constitution, or the honour and full faith of the US Government, it was not only legal, but IMPERATIVE, that they protect the nation from ALL enemies, foreign or DOMESTIC, and that applies especially if the President is violating the Constitution or the safety and security of the nation.

Trump's lawyer are now claiming that Trump was being extorted by these women, which is the very definition of a "security risk". If you can be the victim of extortion or blackmail, you shouldn't be President. Who else has dirt on Trump?

Given that Trump really did have hookers in his hotel room is Moscow, and really does like watching women piss on one another, and really is involved with sleazy women, the pee tape doesn't sound so far fetched any more. What else do these dictators have on Trump?
:cuckoo:

laughing.gif

I must say, the pretzel twisting in this post is absolutely glorious! Wow! LMAO!

I think it should be a thing to be studied for years! Right there, that case, yeah!

Your first sentence is a complete lie:

Kindly explain how the "deep state" is responsible for "war and famine". The last time I looked, Vladimir Putin was responsible for the War in the Ukraine, and Hamas is responsible for the Hamas/Israeli War.

Did it not occur to you that when Donald Trump cut and ran out on your allies in Syria and Afghanistan, releasing 5,000 ISIS fighters in Afghanistan and 10,000 in Syria, that there would be hell to pay down the road? That was my very first thought. Iran, or Russia, or someone will arm them and fund them. The Oct. 7 attack had ISIS written all over it.
LMAO... so I was off by 7 million?... 5 million bucks to build one station?.... that still gives the CIA about 4.5 million...

I don't run away, I turn and fight, dork. I'll take my chances.
Then let's hear what you got pussy. My argument is that being the President doesn't entitle you to absolute loyalty as evidenced by Pence telling Trump to go pound sand.

Then let's hear what you got pussy. My argument is that being the President doesn't entitle you to absolute loyalty as evidenced by Pence telling Trump to go pound sand.
link-? I need a legitimate argument to form the proper counter argument.

Have you figured out I'm just playing Devil's advocate and your argument has yet to materialize yet?

Or are you actually that stupid?

Yet there is absolutely not record of that. They were worried Trump would declassify and release the doc's.............................Russia Russia Russia paranoia.

That's not an argument, that's a TDS rant. Do you have anything of substance with actual evidence, or no?

No that's a strong legal argument. All military personnel are taught to disobey any illegal order given. The President is NOT the Constitution, and if the President is violating the Constitution, or the law, then everyone around him who has also taken an oath to the Constitution, has a duty to their oath, to protect the nation from the President's breach of his oath, or his illegal acts.

Forum List

Back