Deep State withheld info from President Trump

Trump was occupying the Office, he isn't the Office, Bozo.
wow! so the name as president isn't president even after the swear the oath to country by the SCOTUS Inauguration? So explain how the presidency works, who is the actual contact?

How dare you?!

Signed,

Trump's collection of felons
Sounds more like Greta Thunberg to me. :dunno:

how-dare-you-greta-thunberg.gif

Again, their oaths aren't to Trump. Trump gets to respect the office as he sees fit and they get to do the same. Cry about it.
hey demofks, can you all top this dude's stupid? please share with us how the sworn in person isn't actually a president because they aren't the office? Trying to figure out this much stupid ! wow!! So a congressperson, isn't an actual congressperson, they aren't the congress.s..d..sasfam/ldsafdah;fdsjf;ldaksnhfspsssssgt I can't believe this fk.

wow! so the name as president isn't president even after the swear the oath to country by the SCOTUS Inauguration? So explain how the presidency works, who is the actual contact?
He gets to be the President but that doesn't make him King. What are you failing to understand? Take Pence's refusal to hold up the certification of the votes when Trump asked him to. Him being President doesn't mean he gets to compel Pence's cooperation with his idiocy.

hey demofks, can you all top this dude's stupid? please share with us how the sworn in person isn't actually a president because they aren't the office? Trying to figure out this much stupid ! wow!! So a congressperson, isn't an actual congressperson, they aren't the congress.s..d..sasfam/ldsafdah;fdsjf;ldaksnhfspsssssgt I can't believe this fk.
The stupid shit is your need to pretend my argument is something else because you can't defeat my actual one.

He gets to be the President but that doesn't make him King. What are you failing to understand? Take Pence's refusal to hold up the certification of the votes when Trump asked him to. Him being President doesn't mean he gets to compel Pences cooperation with his idiocy.
well actually it kind of does! Ask king creepy

The stupid shit is your need to pretend my argument is something else because you can't defeat my actual one.
dude, dhdahfdsaifasjdf.............................................sorry, I keep laughing so hard. I think you inhaled stupid and can't get it out fast enough!

It doesn't. Check reality, fuckwit. :laugh:
again, king creepy ran with mandates and got citizens fired and created suicide watches for constituents. just like in the days of monarchs. Bailiff, wake their pee pees

You don't have an actual one. If so, lay it out and I will be honored to destroy it for you for all to see.

Make your argument. Lay it out right now and be challenged or STFU, retard.

You don't have an actual one. If so, lay it out and I will be honored to destroy it for you for all to see.
again, the stupid is rolling long with that one. most would stop once they realized their stupid is showing, but it is what it is for him.

The CIA is why it cost tax payers 12 million dollars to build a single gas station in Afghanistan....
And today these stations have been leveled....
The deep state must go... look at the world with them calling the shots... war and famine in the world and unrest in America....

Your first sentence is a complete lie:

Kindly explain how the "deep state" is responsible for "war and famine". The last time I looked, Vladimir Putin was responsible for the War in the Ukraine, and Hamas is responsible for the Hamas/Israeli War.

Did it not occur to you that when Donald Trump cut and ran out on your allies in Syria and Afghanistan, releasing 5,000 ISIS fighters in Afghanistan and 10,000 in Syria, that there would be hell to pay down the road? That was my very first thought. Iran, or Russia, or someone will arm them and fund them. The Oct. 7 attack had ISIS written all over it.

again, king creepy ran with mandates and got citizens fired and created suicide watches for constituents. just like in the days of monarchs. Bailiff, wake their pee pees
What? Try again with some sanity and clarity.

Forum List

Back