A proposal for the GOP ad campaign once we select our nominee

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
This could be the GOP ad of 2024. Whether it’s Trump or DeSantis or one of the newer players who eventually gets the GOP nomination, I say this could be a string of ads.

[Voice Over a darkening screen]: “For all of you seeking the best candidate for this nation’s highest elective office, before you make your decision, ask yourself one question: IS THIS GUY REALLY THE ONE WE THINK SHOULD BE LEADING OUR GOVERNMENT?”

[then play the clip].

[Voice Over]: “Shouldn’t you be a little concerned? Your vote counts. Maybe now more than ever.”

[GOP Nominee]: “I’m [Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis or Tim Scott or whoever] and I approve this message.”

Landslide.

103.png

This could be the GOP ad of 2024. Whether it’s Trump or DeSantis or one of the newer players who eventually gets the GOP nomination, I say this could be a string of ads.

[Voice Over a darkening screen]: “For all of you seeking the best candidate for this nation’s highest elective office, before you make your decision, ask yourself one question: IS THIS GUY REALLY THE ONE WE THINK SHOULD BE LEADING OUR GOVERNMENT?”

[then play the clip].

[Voice Over]: “Shouldn’t you be a little concerned? Your vote counts. Maybe now more than ever.”

[GOP Nominee]: “I’m [Donald Trump or Ron DeSantis or Tim Scott or whoever] and I approve this message.”

Landslide.

His opponent is going to be Trump and he says way stupider shit so it's not the best angle to come from.

Biden will have to defend his pathetic record as POTUS, he's going to be on defense the entire campaign. If Dems choose someone else we'll also force them to defend Joe Biden's pathetic record. :eusa_dance:

A better ad would be to honestly state their detailed plan to balance the budget. Attack ads have been the way to go with neither party having the balls to treat voters with the truth.

A better ad would be to honestly state their detailed plan to balance the budget. Attack ads have been the way to go with neither party having the balls to treat voters with the truth.

The budget isn't even in the top ten problems.

Well, it is for me. But take your pick. Both political parties are adept at limiting presentation of serious matters while concentrating on the superficial.

It's not just my pick.
The country is not interested in financial responsibility at this time.

Forum List

Back