Zone1 A Question For Pro-Choicers

More gaslighting.. not a lie at all. It's right there lol
Then prove it, bitch. Show where I've been "gaslighting women in order to keep them from telling other women that their children have value." And when you can't. come back and kiss my sweaty ass.

Then prove it, bitch. Show where I've been "gaslighting women in order to keep them from telling other women that their children have value." And when you can't. come back and kiss my sweaty ass.
You're doing it right now,
"Bitch" is a nice variation of the "twat" and "busybody" theme lol.
Do you not know what gaslighting is? I'm sure you use it on all the women unfortunate enough to come into your sphere of influence. Maybe look it up.

You're doing it right now,
"Bitch" is a nice variation of the "twat" and "busybody" theme lol.
Do you not know what gaslighting is? I'm sure you use it on all the women unfortunate enough to come into your sphere of influence. Maybe look it up.

Well, listen. This hobby you have of sleeping with strangers via craigslist - don't you worry about catching venereal disease? You said you're doing it, what, every night now? That's fucked up.

at conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence
At last we agree. Abortion is a tragedy but there are worse tragedies.
dvng.23.10.23 #517 Does that mean you don't agree that at conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence even though that's what the science tells us?

I agree absolutely that at conception a new genetically distinct human being has come into existence. So what comes next Saint Ding? Do you agree with the six Catholic SCOTUS majority and former President and current savior of America DJT who has decided that no harm comes to anyone or society (which includes you Saint Ding) when a woman decides she does not want to spend another six months sustaining it so she kills it?

nf.23.10.10 #520

Well, listen. This hobby you have of sleeping with strangers via craigslist - don't you worry about catching venereal disease? You said you're doing it, what, every night now? That's fucked up.
Ha more gaslighting! You added stds and whorishness to the mix.. how original.

A twisted variant on the classic Æsop fable about the fox and the grapes. Dejected that a woman of virtue would never have sex with him, dblack chooses to assume that a particular woman is a whore that will have sex with everyone else; just as the fox, unable to reach the grapes, consoles himself by assuming that they are sour.

Lying is how yout5olr lo
A twisted variant on the classic Æsop fable about the fox and the grapes. Dejected that a woman of virtue would never have sex with him, dblack chooses to assume that a particular woman is a whore that will have sex with everyone else; just as the fox, unable to reach the grapes, consoles himself by assuming that they are sour.
Just going with the flow. You all like your fiction, right. #StopTheSqueal

I am not advocating any such thing. I am calling for the obvious right of an innocent human being to not be savagely murdered in cold blood to be placed above any bullshit excuses that any sociopath might make to try to justify that murder.
You wish it could be that simple,
It would take a book to explain ALL the reasons that Women should be able to make decisions about there own body's.
And so rude for a person who Never ever has or will have to go through
what woman have to decide too do, in order to have a child.
IGNORANCE is no excuse.

It would take a book to explain ALL the reasons that Women should be able to make decisions about there own body's.
IGNORANCE is no excuse.
That's what all murderers say.

I am not advocating any such thing. I am calling for the obvious right of an innocent human being to not be savagely murdered in cold blood to be placed above any bullshit excuses that any sociopath might make to try to justify that murder.
IGNORANCE is no excuse.

It really is that simple.

You are making excuses for the savage, cold-blooded murders of innocent human beings; nothing more or less.

You are making excuses for the savage, cold-blooded murders of innocent human beings; nothing more or less.
And you're claiming the uterus as a proper jurisdiction for state regulation.

The state can't prevent all evil.

You're arguing for a “right” to savagely murder an innocent child in cold blood. Just how sociopathic and outright evil do you have to be, how deeply fucked up in your very soul (assuming you still have it), to think that any such “right” should exist?
So what say you about miscarriages?
What you call baby's.
What's to be done about them?

They vacillate between intellectualizing it and emotionalizing it, but it's just lie after lie meant to befuddle women who are often victims of abuse, young, poor, vulnerable and to trick them into killing their offspring. 100 percent negative eugenics/genocide acceptance strategies.

You should have been there about 30 posts or so ago. I have been very clear in my position.

Where did you get the idea that I advocated for the murder of an innocent child. Comprehension seems to be beyond you.

I didn't say her rights should be limited. Please link it. She has every right to practice responsible sex. She has every right to ensure she does not become pregnant. She is the master of her destiny. She does not have the right to murder another human because she doesn't exercise the aforementioned rights.
SO now you are saying you want to make the rules on how when & why she has sex? Poor lady is not even pregnant & you want to have rules concerning her pre pregnancy's conduct?

SO now you are saying you want to make the rules on how when & why she has sex? Poor lady is not even pregnant & you want to have rules concerning her pre pregnancy's conduct?
Look at the baby killing cult endorse sexual activity among women who are unprepared to deal with the probable consequences.
Pushing young girls into high risk behavior then pushing them into abortions. Obviously these ppl are high calibre humans.

I DGAF about what she does or if she has sex. She just needs to accept responsibility for the consequences and not murder another human.

Forum List

Back