A question from a newbie.

What would you say the breakdown of liberal vs. conservative on this forum?

80% old people / MAGA

10% conspiracy loons / also MAGA

1% catfishing trolls pretending to be from Australia / MAGA
1% gay men in the closet from Throckmorton TX / MAGA

8% everyone else.

So 92% "conservative" as defined by post-2015 Orange Jesus takeover of the conservative movement in America.

And then, there's those who are so weak they mostly just suck up to others in hopes of protection in numbers.
What a perfect description of yourself seeking approval from your fellow degenerate Sewer Rats.
No wonder most of you never venture out of your echo chamber.

The 1st Amendment right to free speech in a free Country. Get used to it old man because it ain't never gonna end.

As you can see by the semi-literate, witless droolings that followed your question, the majority of those here are angry but impotent Rightards/MAGAts. Lot of people claiming to be Libertardian, but few of them have any understanding of what that means beyond legal drugs and hookers, and fewer still will even try to defend that simple-mindedness. Most of the mods are righties, so be more careful about following rules, if you are on the left. If you like trading personal insults, there is a hidden section of the forum called the Badlands that you can access after a certain number of postings. If you are smart and well-informed, I recommend the threat President Biden - Making America Normal Again. It is the Big Leagues here, and the most active thread. Most of the bush leaguers who responded to you have failed there, and so lurk around the lesser threads where it is safer.
aolre.gif

What a perfect description of yourself seeking approval from your fellow degenerate Sewer Rats.
When cornered, the weakling hisses and spits wimpy I-know-you-are's. I give him some credit for recognizing he needs to steal from his betters.

The 1st Amendment right to free speech in a free Country. Get used to it old man because it ain't never gonna end.
The First Amendment only protects you from government infringing on Free Speech. It does not protect snowflake MAGAts from ridicule. It's in that Constitution thing Rightards are fond of pretending they've read.

So it would appear there is some resistance from the leftists here. Good. An echo chamber isn't what I'm looking for.
Communists are completely predictable. Their training doesn't really cover every circumstance. I'll show you how to defeat them in debate using this fact. 👍

The First Amendment only protects you from government infringing on Free Speech. It does not protect snowflake MAGAts from ridicule. It's in that Constitution thing Rightards are fond of pretending they've read.
The problem is when the media becomes the propaganda arm of the government and freakazoid trannies are protected while Americans who want to make America great again are ridiculed.

The problem is when the media becomes the propaganda arm of the government and freakazoid trannies are protected while Americans who want to make America great again are ridiculed.
Yeah, yeah. MAGAtry is all about victimhood. Everybody who got through middle school is out to get you. I understand your need, though, for a big brother government to protect you from the awesome seductive powers of the "trans agenda."

Yeah, yeah. MAGAtry is all about victimhood. Everybody who got through middle school is out to get you. I understand your need, though, for a big brother government to protect you from the awesome seductive powers of the "trans agenda."
Middle school? Is that the ultimate left wing education goal? Look at Dodger stadium, the hate filled trans agenda doesn't seem to be doing too well in spite of overwhelming media support. Have a Bud Lite on me.

Middle school? Is that the ultimate left wing education goal? Look at Dodger stadium, the hate filled trans agenda doesn't seem to be doing too well in spite of overwhelming media support. Have a Bud Lite on me.
Bud Light is still #! in volume of sales for the year, but the current leader in America is Modelo. Yes, thanks to the efforts of MAGAts and their justifiable gender insecurities MEXICO IS #1.

You might want to rethink that strategery of leading with your chin, Whitey. You might want to revisit the over-the-wall overcompensation shtick while you're at it.

Wow.

Keep going Woobles and show the entire board how toxic of an individual you really are.

Nothing like shitting on a greeting thread.:rolleyes:
Imagine how scummy you would have to be to do this crybabying, when the first thing he did was dive gums first at my ankles, unrequited again. Oh, every post was too or about me. Imagine that depth(?) of self-awareness and self-pity. Or, you could look at Putro.

But enough of our friendly banter. This is neither the time nor place, and for anybody looking in there is no need for you here to have to put up with any of this should you want not to. I would recommend somewhere here for most everyone of most any level of very reasonably regulated interests.

Imagine how scummy you would have to be to do this crybabying, when the first thing he did was dive gums first at my ankles, unrequited again. Oh, every post was too or about me. Imagine that depth(?) of self-awareness and self-pity. Or, you could look at Putro.

But enough of our friendly banter. This is neither the time nor place, and for anybody looking in there is no need for you here to have to put up with any of this should you want not to. I would recommend somewhere here for most everyone of most any level of very reasonably regulated interests.
On and on he goes.
Give the cocktails a rest old man.

It's kinda like the weaklings who rely on somebody else's gifs for their "wit." Being a MAGAt with justifiable gender insecurities, it normally involves dick sucking or anal stuff. I suppose it's better than putting their illiteracy on display.
Gender insecurities? There are only two genders. Male and Female. Anyone else begs to differ, are mentally insane, which is why i put them on ignore.

. . . and about half of them, put anyone that is not in their clique, on ignore.

So the claim;

Most of the bush leaguers who responded to you have failed there

. . is patently false. Take Ropey for instance. He goes in, posts for a while, and then 50% or more of that thread, starts to ignore him, b/c they can't counter reality. This happens over and over again for members from the regular forum. I do not doubt now, that they have Natural Citizen on ignore, you on ignore, and TN Harley largely on ignore.

Folks in that thread, who don't put folks on ignore, like cnm and Faun, resort to distortion, equivocation, defamation, and out-right lying. When you catch them out, and request they admit they are wrong? No such luck. It gets tedious and boring after a while.

The only time that Wobbles actually cares to engage, is when he is loaded. . . and I suspect this is why he has deigned to make a foray out of that thread in the first place. . .

Looking for more target dummies and members for their cult, as the thread gets stale after a while. . .

Forum List

Back