A question seldom asked about abortion.

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
RvW was upheld in 1973.
55 Million legal abortions since it was.

If it hadn't been then there would have been more people in this country.

Is it fair to assume that 5 million of them would have been illegal abortions?

So 50 million people in this country that aren't here today.

These people weren't wanted obviously, how many of them would have ended up as a burden to society? Criminals, leeches on life-time on entitlement programs, I mean you can't convince me that there are going to be a whole bunch of Tim Tebows in that group.

So the question is where is the real issue to tackle here?

Women are getting pregnant when they don't want to be. I find it hard to believe that these women don't know how they get pregnant or how to avoid it.

Are they stupid? Is it an education problem? A mental health issue? An alcohol or drug problem? Is it our society in general?

I'm pro-life personally, but do we really want over one million unwanted kids born each year in this country? Seems to me the issue isn't with abortion, but elsewhere. Where?

there is a woman in england who just gave birth to her second child in 8 months.

She was on birth control the entire time

RvW was upheld in 1973.

These people weren't wanted obviously, how many of them would have ended up as a burden to society? Criminals, leeches on life-time on entitlement programs, I mean you can't convince me that there are going to be a whole bunch of Tim Tebows in that group.

Women are getting pregnant when they don't want to be. I find it hard to believe that these women don't know how they get pregnant or how to avoid it.

Are they stupid? Is it an education problem? A mental health issue? An alcohol or drug problem? Is it our society in general?

I'm pro-life personally, but do we really want over one million unwanted kids born each year in this country? Seems to me the issue isn't with abortion, but elsewhere. Where?

Abortion enables women to behave irresponsibly. Because they realize they have the option, so it makes them more likely to fuck a guy without a condom, more likely to have drunken one night stands, etc because they know they can get an abortion. Women have the ultimate responsibility to prevent pregnancy because they are the ones who get pregnant. It's just fact..

RvW was upheld in 1973.

That right there is one of the reasons I am pro-choice. It really is a good question. Dumpster babies, orphanages, terrible childhood from parents that do not even want the kid. Perhaps leading to another Lanza..

RvW was upheld in 1973.

Abortion enables women to behave irresponsibly. Because they realize they have the option, so it makes them more likely to fuck a guy without a condom, more likely to have drunken one night stands, etc because they know they can get an abortion. Women have the ultimate responsibility to prevent pregnancy because they are the ones who get pregnant. It's just fact..

"I dont like condoms so ima screw this guy without one. I mean, I can always get an abortion." I am sure that is not a thought in a normal persons head

sounds like some of you are advocating abortion for population control. China already does that, are we no better than China?

Overpopulation is a real problem, but abortion is not the answer. preventing the pregnancy before it happens makes a lot more sense and is much less expensive for society as a whole.

Preventing is the best answer, yes. I am not advocating anything in this except for a womans right to choose. It was just a good point.

We have a shrinking population of Americans. Therefore we "need" immigrants to keep the country going. It's the same in Japan, Germany, Russia, the list of countries that are low birthrating themselves into extinction is a long one and all of them have high abortion rates.

What we we do if we had 50 million more people? We might have gotten some intelligence and had 50 million fewer immigrants.

The standards of society have diminished.
It is no longer acceptable to judge others for their poor decision making.
It wasn't their fault.

RvW was upheld in 1973.

Those kids could have been someone who cured cancer ..... Made world peace.... made it legal for stoner liberaltarians to smoke pot....So cause you are a cheap fuck you think they need to Die???? What crime did the child commit?

RvW was upheld in 1973.

I've never had an abortion, lacking the proper equipment being the reason, but I understand it is not a painless procedure. I find it hard to believe that any woman would chosse abortion as birth control when they can get cheaper and less painfull options.

You are touching on the issue i am trying to address. The kind of careless sexual activity you are talking about has other hazards besides pregnancy. Maybe we need to look into why some women choose that kind of lifestyle.

RvW was upheld in 1973.

I've never had an abortion, lacking the proper equipment being the reason, but I understand it is not a painless procedure. I find it hard to believe that any woman would chosse abortion as birth control when they can get cheaper and less painfull options.

You are touching on the issue i am trying to address. The kind of careless sexual activity you are talking about has other hazards besides pregnancy. Maybe we need to look into why some women choose that kind of lifestyle.

People get tattoos and that is not painless......

RvW was upheld in 1973.

That right there is one of the reasons I am pro-choice. It really is a good question. Dumpster babies, orphanages, terrible childhood from parents that do not even want the kid. Perhaps leading to another Lanza..

It seems to me that if we can reduce the dangerous lifestyle that leads to unwanted preganancies, then the argument about abortion would be less important to both sides.

RvW was upheld in 1973.

"I dont like condoms so ima screw this guy without one. I mean, I can always get an abortion." I am sure that is not a thought in a normal persons head

Or "I can't be bothered to take a pill, it's easier to have an invasive procedure instead."

Yeah, I'm sure that's what they are thinking.

sounds like some of you are advocating abortion for population control. China already does that, are we no better than China?

Overpopulation is a real problem, but abortion is not the answer. preventing the pregnancy before it happens makes a lot more sense and is much less expensive for society as a whole.

Not at all. I'm just saying that 55 million unwanted children isn't the answer either. I'm thinking why we cannot find out what is causing that many women to get pregnant when they don't want to be.

We have a shrinking population of Americans. Therefore we "need" immigrants to keep the country going. It's the same in Japan, Germany, Russia, the list of countries that are low birthrating themselves into extinction is a long one and all of them have high abortion rates.

What we we do if we had 50 million more people? We might have gotten some intelligence and had 50 million fewer immigrants.

So, the mexicans are looking to see if there's space available before they come over? Seriously? They would have also been here, abortions or not.

Not buying that.

RvW was upheld in 1973.

Those kids could have been someone who cured cancer

An unwanted child overcomes all that and becomes someone who cures cancer? Possibly, but what about the 54,999,999? Odds are much better that none of the 55 million will cure cancer and most of them will end up on some form of assistance.

Made world peace....

No one is EVER going to do that.

made it legal for stoner liberaltarians to smoke pot...

What is the point of that attack? I don't even smoke pot.

So cause you are a cheap fuck you think they need to Die???? What crime did the child commit?

I didn't say any of that, asshole.

Forum List

Back