A real doctor on ObamaCare

Why don't Republicans pass 38 bills to make it better?

Same reason they don't introduce or pass a jobs bill.

The GObP/pubpots do not work for the United States.

and Asshole dividers like you do?....
"if you aint Far Left like me....you must be Anti-American....what else can you be".....Dudley E. Doright.....

My "real Dr." just informed me today that as of Oct. 1, he's retiring. He was my dermatologist, and a damn good one. He said that Obamacare is tying his hands, and being intrusive to the patients privacy. He stated that right now....a skin lesion is just two words that is covered by insurance as a catch all for skin lesions. When the ACA kicks in it's going to be a 12 page debacle for skin lesion. He said if he marks the wrong lesion that he is subject to a $5,000.00 fine.
That's what a "real doctor" told me, and ya know what? I believe him.

yea my "real doctor" my primary,an Internist, said if the Govt is in charge of this thing he said he may retire too.....he will just do stuff at free clinics once in a while....and i definitely believe him......

Rates are going down in states where people are applying Obamacare, and rates are going up in teabagger controlled states that think it's the devil.

So yeah, you're going to pay more in Indiana, just like you're going to pay more in Kentucky, Texas, and every other state run by baggers.

Meanwhile, California, Oregon, Washington and New York are reporting lower rates.

you sure....i haven't seen any proof of that, lots of things i have, have gone up....
some are saying things will go up....
and then there are those saying they are going down.....so who do you believe?.....

Forum List

Back