🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A real man would apologize

There is no evidence Trump or his campaign consipired with Russia to steal the election either but I'm not going to hold out hope for anyone to apologize for those claims.
There is evidence in the form of a Intel report along with so many administration people lying about meetings with Russians. Enough for an investigation.

Why did all these contacts happen & why were they hidden? Why did Trump lie about them?

Why are we letting Trump ban people from certain countries so he can review the vetting process when the dumbass couldn't vet is own NSA?
Everything you just said is theory and speculation and opinion not one bit of evidence despite what so many people seem to think these three things are not have not been and never will be evidence of something.

There is no evidence Trump or his campaign consipired with Russia to steal the election either but I'm not going to hold out hope for anyone to apologize for those claims.
There is evidence in the form of a Intel report along with so many administration people lying about meetings with Russians. Enough for an investigation.

Why did all these contacts happen & why were they hidden? Why did Trump lie about them?

Why are we letting Trump ban people from certain countries so he can review the vetting process when the dumbass couldn't vet is own NSA?
Everything you just said is theory and speculation and opinion not one bit of evidence despite what so many people seem to think these three things are not have not been and never will be evidence of something.
No intel did say that there was contact, those meetings did take place & Trump lied about them along with several in his administration.

Not theory, facts. Those events did happen.

No intel did say that there was contact, those meetings did take place & Trump lied about them along with several in his administration.

Not theory, facts. Those events did happen.
That they lied is your opinion not a fact and having contact or a meeting does not equal a conisparcy. The truth is there is zero evidence to support the claim of collusion between Trump and Russia if you wish to continue your fantasy belief that there is so be it.

We waited & no, there is no evidence that Obama wiretapped Trump.

It is time for Trump to apologize.

Will he?

Is Trump now also the Justice Department? It's up to them to do an investigation, not Trump. We already know they recorded Flynn and illegally released it. The law was broken, period. It's up to Congress and the DoJ to find the evidence and prosecute whoever did it. It happened on Obama's watch, so yes, Obama is responsible.

How on earth would dave know what real men do?
Assuming you've spent your time with Trumpettes, how would you know? Oh wait, you probably think real men get beered up every night & smack you around.

Will he?

Is Trump now also the Justice Department? It's up to them to do an investigation, not Trump. We already know they recorded Flynn and illegally released it. The law was broken, period. It's up to Congress and the DoJ to find the evidence and prosecute whoever did it. It happened on Obama's watch, so yes, Obama is responsible.
So,. you are saying Trump made this accusation with no proof.

Now we agree on something.

As for your traitorous buddy Flynn, much of that Russian connection story came from a former British agent.

Maybe is was the Brits that caught the spy Flynn. It certainly is not illegal for the Brits to listen to Americans on a Russian tap.

But hey, l love it how you defend the ones who possibly colluded with the Rissians by crying foul on a wiretap.

Perfect.

Assuming you've spent your time with Trumpettes, how would you know? Oh wait, you probably think real men get beered up every night & smack you around.
No I don't hang out with your faggot friends.
I do have a couple of friends that are gay. I realize you hate gays probably because you can't get a date with a real man & blame gays for taking all the good ones.

I will give you some advice. Dump that "real man" Trumpette who thinks women are for smacking around. Even with your warped mind mind, you deserve better.

I do have a couple of friends that are gay. I realize you hate gays probably because you can't get a date with a real man & blame gays for taking all the good ones.

I will give you some advice. Dump that "real man" Trumpette who thinks women are for smacking around. Even with your warped mind mind, you deserve better.
You read minds?

What am I thinking RIGHT NOW? Get it right and I won't put you back on ignore...

And are you saying that fags like you aren't real men? Because we agree on that point!!! See there's always common ground.

You read minds?

What am I thinking RIGHT NOW? Get it right and I won't put you back on ignore...

And are you saying that fags like you aren't real men? Because we agree on that point!!! See there's always common ground.
No, I said gay men are taking all the Real Men away from you.

I can read your mind. No, you can't have me. I am married so quit lusting after me all the time.

Will he?

Then explain the FISA warrant applications you lying little bitch?

The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump

What FISA Applications? Why can't Sessions find them?

You & Agent Orange has cited on article that claims there was the FIAA activity. But why can't Sessions find it?

You've been presented the evidence you lying little n!gger faggot.

The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump
When backed into a corner, the Trumpettes let their racist true inbred self out for all to see.

Will he?
It takes personal integrity to admit you are wrong

Our President has none

Forum List

Back