A Real President Arrived

I've seen conservatives on this board call for Biden's impeachment because of 'acts of war' against Putin.

I've seen conservatives in this thread express their hope that Putin kill Biden with nukes.

I've seen conservatives TODAY ape Putin's propaganda about denazifying Ukraine and being justified in their attacks on Ukraine because of 'biolabs'.

'Useful idiots' doesn't begin to describe the deplorables, their hapless gobbling of Russian propaganda, or their 'Blame America First' mentality.

Libs cheer on the idiot crashing the country right now. What do you expect though from a guy who showered with his underage daughter.

Which might explain why conservatives are so eager to lap up whatever pablum Putin pumps cross their splayed tongues.
We're not worried at all about Putin. He isn't the guy destroying our country.

No... Biden needs to be in Ukraine handing out our tax dollars for social security checks to Ukrainians so their pension program doesn't go broke... as ours does go broke....
Trump can handle things here....

Polish *Joe Bidenski is also there to arrange for safe transfer of his 10%. Too much heat on Hunter these days.

I put out quite a bit of effort understanding ideological politics, and I'm getting to the point where I may give up. At least on this topic.

How these people can look at Putin and see a sympathetic figure, how they can look at Trump and see a presidential figure... I want to at least understand it, I swear, but I'm not having any luck at all. It is simply alien to me.

Start with this….nobody has sympathy for Putin.

I doubt that.
Why would they?

Why would conservatives hate America? Probably too much right wing media, soaked in an unearned sense of entitlement to power, and a refusal to take personal responsibility for their own poor choices.

Why would conservatives hate America? Probably too much right wing media, soaked in an unearned sense of entitlement to power, and a refusal to take personal responsibility for their own poor choices.

God damn
You are spectacularly stupid.

Last edited:
God damn
Yup are spectacularly stupid.

I'm smart enough to side with my own country. Which puts me head and shoulders above the right wing 'Blame America First' mentality. And their absurd calls for Biden to be impeached for 'acts of war against Russia'.

Y'all are guillable as fuck. And easy marks for Russian propaganda.

I'm smart enough to side with my own country. Which puts me head and shoulders above the right wing 'Blame America First' mentality. And their absurd calls for Biden to be impeached for 'acts of war against Russia'.

Y'all are guillable as fuck. And easy marks for Russian propaganda.
If your nation has gone astray and no longer adheres to the US constitution you are following it to the gates of hell....

Forum List

Back