A Real "WTF" Moment in the Senate: A Biden Appointee Knows the Law!

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
After first asking a typical Biden DEI nominee why she gave a man who sexually assualted a ninety-something woman in a nursing home a sentence so light that he grinned at her, he asks someone who might have actually selected on merit some of his law-professor type questions that any law student might be asked. All the other Biden nominees have been stumped and fell back on "I'll be impartial, no matter how much of a radical lefto I've been up to now," or "I'd have my clerk look that up for me."

Then at 3:00 he asks April Perry, not apparently a DEI choice, some of his bar exam type questions that she confidently and correctly answers. The clincher was when he asked why increases in stock values are not taxed as income for the year. Her answer? That she is not a tax expert, but that she believes it is because such gains are largely imaginary (I would have said theoretical) and that the stock could go down as fast as it went up.

A typical Democrat would have answered "Because the system is geared to white supremacy," or some such nonsense.

An intelligent Biden nominee. Credit where credit is due . . .

Forum List

Back