A reminder about Kamala harris

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Just in case you forgot Kamala Harris kept people locked up in prison even those proven innocent.

As California attorney general, she spent years subverting a 2011 Supreme Court ruling requiring the state to reduce its prison population. The overseeing judicial panel nearly found the state in contempt of court

97bdc3d9674402451d31046bec015343_768x0.jpg

Just in case you forgot Kamala Harris kept people locked up in prison even those proven innocent.

As California attorney general, she spent years subverting a 2011 Supreme Court ruling requiring the state to reduce its prison population. The overseeing judicial panel nearly found the state in contempt of court
You really don't want to go there do you?

Without question you will be seeing a lengthy commercial of Gabbard removing Harris from the 2020 campaign.

Furthermore, the motivation to back Trump to prevent Harris from getting even close to the W.H will be off the charts. I mean that.

Trust me when I say this, she is extremely unpopular with foreigners. Judging from what I read she is extremely unpopular domestically as well.

I would actually have preferred Biden beat Trump rather than Harris, no question. He had two major policy changes that really hurt the U.S, but Harris policy errors would probably be in the dozens.

I can't imagine the Dems being so willing to lose that they choose Harris. It will invigorate the GOP that is for certain.

Without question you will be seeing a lengthy commercial of Gabbard removing Harris from the 2020 campaign.

Furthermore, the motivation to back Trump to prevent Harris from getting even close to the W.H will be off the charts. I mean that.
Apparently you meant it too when you told us about the two undercover police officers in the hospital line for your sake.

She is a "fake black" When she gets around black people she changes the way she talks like "soul speak" Many blacks just accepted that she was "black" (she is not african american) and they used that to get her elected. Now you won't be able to get rid of the whore because she will cry RACISM if you try. Dems have really backed themselves in a corner. They had an OLD ASS man running the country and now a two bit whore running the country. VOTE RED America!

Apparently you meant it too when you told us about the two undercover police officers in the hospital line for your sake.
Try and you might, the damage to Canadas reputation has been done.

Maybe you can head over and try and cast a vote for Harris, tell the story of the "Canadian Values" we share with the U.S (just which part of the U.S I'd like to know)...

They're going to field the only candidate worse than that stammering shit clown. :laughing0301:

Her own party gives her a likeability factor a little below rectal cancer.

Dominion just said "Fuck it, we can't switch 50 million votes."

I'm agnostic, but starting to see a pattern here.... I remain flexible.
Thank-you God!

Isn't all that information about her that Trump and R's would approve of?
At least all except the third one which Trump wouldn't 'publicly approve.

And too, why the flattering photo? You aren't one of .................................??
DEI hire Harris is incompetent. The border she is in charge of is proof of that.

They're going to field the only candidate worse than that stammering shit clown. :laughing0301:

Her own party gives her a likeability factor a little below rectal cancer.

Dominion just said "Fuck it, we can't switch 50 million votes."

I'm agnostic, but starting to see a pattern here.... I remain flexible.
Thank-you God!

View attachment 981220

Not sure it will be her

The Obamas issued a statement that did not endorse her.

That's right and she's gonna see to it that Trump gets incarcerated as soon as she's elected.

Forum List

Back