A Republican GOV confronted by reality runs away without his Starbucks coffee. Sweet!

Translation: "I want my free shit asshole now go steal more money from working people and give it to me, NOW!"

I think you are a little confused as to who is stealing money from "working people" Troll-Fox.

The 1% control 43% of the wealth in the country. The did not perform 43% of the labor required to create that wealth.

the Bottom 40% of this country control less than 1% of the wealth. It's easy to conclude they are doing a lot more than 1% of the labor to create said wealth.

The thing is, the United States spends more per capita on health care than any country in the world, yet we have millions who are not covered. We have the lowest life expectancy in the Industrialized world and the highest infant mortality rate.

Meanwhile, Rick Scott, when he was CEO of Columbia Health, was involved in the largest Medicaid Fraud case in history.

The Rap Sheet on Rick Scott

$1.7 Billion. That's how much the federal government fined Columbia/HCA for Medicare and Medicaid fraud that took place under Rick Scott's watch as CEO. That sum, which ultimately led to Scott's ouster, set a record for the largest fine of its kind in history. To this day, he has yet to fully answer for his inability to spot and stop Columbia/HCA's systemic overbilling. In a recent debate, Scott said only, "I made sure patients were taken care of. I really could have done a better job to hire more internal and external auditors." And while Scott has previously blamed underlings, former Columbia/HCA accountant and FBI informant John Schilling doesn't buy it: "I can’t say what he knew or didn’t know, but he should have known what was making up the majority of the revenues of the company," he told the Palm Beach Post.

Who is stealiing from working people, exactly?

What Florida woman's coffee shop debate with Rick Scott says about jobs

974423_1_0405-scott-starbucks_standard.jpg

When a Florida woman confronted Gov. Rick Scott on Tuesday in a coffee shop about his decision to decline an expansion of Medicaid, her angry words represented a rare opportunity to talk directly about the personal impact of decisions made in faraway state capitols.

“You cut Medicaid so I couldn’t get Obamacare,” Cara Jennings, a former city commissioner in Lake Worth, Fla., shouted at the governor, a Republican, as he waited for his order at a Starbucks in Gainesville, in an encounter captured on video.

Ms. Jennings then referred to Scott with an expletive, adding, “You don’t care about working people. You should be ashamed to show your face around here.”

After Scott responded by telling her that he had created a million jobs, she gestured sarcastically around the room, asking, “Who here has a great job?

“You stripped women of access to public healthcare,” Jennings says in the video as it appears Scott and his staff exit the Starbucks without their coffee.

“Shame on you, Rick Scott. We depend on those services, rich people like you don’t know what to do, when poor people like us need health services, you cut ‘em.”

While the encounter stunned many in the store into silence, she says, afterwards the reaction was different. The user who took the video mutters, “Sweet!” as it ends.

--------------------------------------------

Republicans think they are being cute screwing over Americans who aren't rich.

It's not cute. It's disgraceful.

Obamacare is fucking over America, you fucking dolt, and the Medicaid expansion is the worst part of it.

When a Florida woman confronted Gov. Rick Scott on Tuesday in a coffee shop about his decision to decline an expansion of Medicaid, her angry words represented a rare opportunity to talk directly about the personal impact of decisions made in faraway state capitols.

“You cut Medicaid so I couldn’t get Obamacare,” Cara Jennings, a former city commissioner in Lake Worth, Fla., shouted at the governor, a Republican, as he waited for his order at a Starbucks in Gainesville, in an encounter captured on video.

Ms. Jennings then referred to Scott with an expletive, adding, “You don’t care about working people. You should be ashamed to show your face around here.”

After Scott responded by telling her that he had created a million jobs, she gestured sarcastically around the room, asking, “Who here has a great job?

“You stripped women of access to public healthcare,” Jennings says in the video as it appears Scott and his staff exit the Starbucks without their coffee.

“Shame on you, Rick Scott. We depend on those services, rich people like you don’t know what to do, when poor people like us need health services, you cut ‘em.”

While the encounter stunned many in the store into silence, she says, afterwards the reaction was different. The user who took the video mutters, “Sweet!” as it ends.

She might have tried talking without being an obnoxious, whiny fuck.

You are such a liar, joe, on all fronts. But, that is pretty common for you.

And the woman is a nutcase.
Jesus.. who cares. Some self-entitled whiny baby has a tantrum because she didn't get free shit and you get all worked up. And if she's so poor, whet the fuck is she doing in Starbucks buying $4 lattes?

Figures.

Who said she was buying a $4.00 Latte? You know, you can get a $2.00 regular coffee at Starbucks.

The issue isn't getting "Free Stuff", it's getting stuff that taxpayers are paying for. Scott has been notorious for milking the State's medicare system to benefit his company and his cronies while a lot of people can't get the coverage the program was intended for. This is all manner of fucked up.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I don't think the debate is what made him run away being confronted by an angry leftist. Haven't seen what you people do to Trump rallies, have you?

Jesus.. who cares. Some self-entitled whiny baby has a tantrum because she didn't get free shit and you get all worked up. And if she's so poor, whet the fuck is she doing in Starbucks buying $4 lattes?

Figures.

Who said she was buying a $4.00 Latte? You know, you can get a $2.00 regular coffee at Starbucks.

The issue isn't getting "Free Stuff", it's getting stuff that taxpayers are paying for. Scott has been notorious for milking the State's medicare system to benefit his company and his cronies while a lot of people can't get the coverage the program was intended for. This is all manner of fucked up.

While I agree with her frustration, she should have let him answer... It would make her argument stringer IMHO.

Not gonna happen with leftists, but I agree. I don't agree with her position, but if she had genuinely looking for a discussion he should have engaged in it. Dean's such a douche, then he says he ran from a debate, LOL

Barry is the king of min wage job creation.

Yes, he loves the poor, that's why he makes so many of them

Figures.
Using the free Wi-Fi you stupid ass

You are such a liar, joe, on all fronts. But, that is pretty common for you.

And the woman is a nutcase.

Guy, whining about me doesn't take away from the fact that Scott's company was fined 1.7 BILLION dollars for overcharging Medicaid and Medicare.

True, this isn't a truly horrible crime like lying about a blow job or using the e-mail server...

But it's still kind of bad. Just saying.

It is funny how the left blames republicans when there are no 'good jobs' but the minute you try point out that their are no 'good jobs' accross the entire country we can't blame President Shit for it. It is still republicans fault.

It is funny how the left blames republicans when there are no 'good jobs' but the minute you try point out that their are no 'good jobs' accross the entire country we can't blame President Shit for it. It is still republicans fault.

Probably because it has to do more with philosophy.

The question is why aren't there any "good jobs"? And the answer is, most companies, the 1%, the people who support the GOP, really and truly begrudge paying the people who do do the work a fair share of the proceeds.

In short, "No Good Jobs" is a design feature of Republican Policy. Right to Work (for shitty pay), Union busting, At-Will Employment, the 'Gig' economy, Free Trade. These are all wonderful Republican ideas that they taut, and then scream something about "Freedom" and "Liberty" and "Founding Fathers" when someone points out that it's really a shit sandwich for working people.

I don't usually blame others for me not getting what I'm unwilling to work for.

Forum List

Back