A required amendment for any gun control bill

I'd rather have you have no gun, hand over your money, and not risk everyone when you start shooting like a maniac...

So you want to make me a walking victim to everyone else?

I'd rather have you have no gun, hand over your money, and not risk everyone when you start shooting like a maniac...

Um, yeah, actually, I'm more afraid of gun nuts than muggers.

Muggers just want your money. We could even try the radical notion of making sure everyone has a job.

You gun nuts, you get on here every day talking about all the people you want to shoot. That's infinitely scarier....

If states decide they want to disarm thier own citizens with over-reaching gun control bills, then the follow amendment should be proposed in each case:

1. Police officers shall follow all the requirements of the gun control bill, with the exception of when on duty. In this case they must return the "illegal" weapon to an armory for storage every day.

2. Any carry home piece they are allowed must follow ALL regulations that anyone else in the state must follow, from banned weapons, to magazine limits, to trigger lock requirements and storage requirements.

3. Police must follow the same regulations for off duty concealed carry. They should not be given exceptions in places where one has to show cause for having one.

4. All government officals that are not police officers have to follow the same rules as everyone else, no exceptions. This includes any private security they might use.

5. Security guards for the well off should follow the same laws as everyone else, no exceptions.

The federal government doesn't get to dictate local police department policy.

Police are highly trained and are tested yearly.

The average fat-ass with an AR-15 is a wanna-be rambo who watches too much TV.

Those highly trained police who hit 11 bystanders taking down one guy with a handgun in NYC and shot two innocent people in a pickup truck looking for that ex-cop on a rammpage in California?

Um, yeah, actually, I'm more afraid of gun nuts than muggers.

Muggers just want your money. We could even try the radical notion of making sure everyone has a job.

You gun nuts, you get on here every day talking about all the people you want to shoot. That's infinitely scarier....

You would rather criminals have guns instead of regular citizens? What are the chances of most people's gun-owning neighbors using their (legally owned) firearms to force them into giving up their valuables?
Oh, and here's a clue (you might want to get at least one), most muggers don't want a job. Unless you are suggesting that we institute forced labor.

I really think it's a lot of penis compensation going on here.

Have you noticed that, when the gun-hating fanatics lose an argument, they start talking about people's penises?

If I didn't have other reasons for believing they were strange, that one would do. It happens with them again and again. :suck:

Last edited:

Of course he does. I am truly starting to think he may have grown up as a criminal, had close friends that did, or both.

[

You would rather criminals have guns instead of regular citizens? What are the chances of most people's gun-owning neighbors using their (legally owned) firearms to force them into giving up their valuables?
Oh, and here's a clue (you might want to get at least one), most muggers don't want a job. Unless you are suggesting that we institute forced labor.

I would rather NOBODY had guns.

And, yeah, I suspect most people who turn to crime would take an honest job if offered one. Of course, try to get a job offer with a criminal record.

But to the point, regular citizens with guns have no good effect. For every "criminal" they kill, they managed to kill themselves or their friends and family a 160 times more.

CA-RIST, you are stupid!

Guy, if you had an guard dog who killed 43 family members before it ever got a bad guy, you'd send it to the pound long before you ever let it get that far.

But guns... Shit, we totally accept the losses...

I would bet that a study would find that a family dog would kill 43 family members to each bad guy that it killed.

CA-RIST, you are stupid!

Guy, if you had an guard dog who killed 43 family members before it ever got a bad guy, you'd send it to the pound long before you ever let it get that far.

But guns... Shit, we totally accept the losses...

I would bet that a study would find that a family dog would kill 43 family members to each bad guy that it killed.

No, probalby not. Fido would get sent to the pound before that would happen.

In fact, cities HAVE taken measures to limit ownership of dangerous breeds of dogs and their misuse.

Forum List

Back