supplier." LBJ is quoted in one conversation, ""I sure as hell want to
be careful and not run out on little Israel."

The news report does little to reveal the full extent of Johnson's
actions on behalf of the Jewish people and the State of Israel. Indeed,
the title of "Righteous Gentile" is certainly appropriate in the case
of the Texan. Most students of the Arab-Israeli conflict can identify
Johnson as the president during the 1967 war. But few know about LBJ's
actions to rescue hundreds of endangered Jews 30 years earlier, actions
that could have thrown him out of Congress and into jail.

http://lyndonjohnsonandisrael.blogspot.com/2008/06/recognize-lbj-as-righteous-gentile-blog.html?m=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyndon Johnson's Historical Connection to Israel - Truly a Righteous Gentile

The Associated Press published a few details today about LBJ's
"personal and often emotional connection to Israel." Based on newly
released tapes of the president's conversations, the news agency
pointed out that during the Johnson presidency (1963-1969) "the United
States became Israel's chief diplomatic ally and primary arms
supplier." LBJ is quoted in one conversation, ""I sure as hell want to
be careful and not run out on little Israel."

The news report does little to reveal the full extent of Johnson's
actions on behalf of the Jewish people and the State of Israel. Indeed,
the title of "Righteous Gentile" is certainly appropriate in the case
of the Texan. Most students of the Arab-Israeli conflict can identify
Johnson as the president during the 1967 war. But few know about LBJ's
actions to rescue hundreds of endangered Jews 30 years earlier, actions
that could have thrown him out of Congress and into jail.

my favourite LBJ quote is "CALL THE PLANES BACK!!! CALL THE PLANES BACK!!!"

How do you feel upon learning this about him, Seal?

But few know about LBJ's
actions to rescue hundreds of endangered Jews 30 years earlier,
actions
that could have thrown him out of Congress and into jail
How do you feel upon learning of this Traitor?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LIHjRyFUl8]US President LBJ Ordered USS Liberty Sunk as Pretext for War - YouTube[/ame]

It was proven a lie, JOS. Ask yourself this question. During the USS Liberty investigation why was it that they never could find a motive ( what motive would the Israelis have? They had none, we were allies to one another at the time) to substantiate such a claim. In fact, it was the main reason for them dropping it I'm sure. There was no motive.

But few know about LBJ's
actions
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LIHjRyFUl8]US President LBJ Ordered USS Liberty Sunk as Pretext for War - YouTube[/ame]
Does anyone think that Yousef Mohammed is actually crying for these sailors? Meanwhile, Yourself Mohammed should really concern himself with the innocent people killed in his native Iran. So tell us, Yousef, what do you think of those young women protestors (Baha'is and Christian) held in Iranian prisons being raped the night before they are killed since your Prophet said not to kill a virgin. Are you sorry that you didn't stay and get a job in one of these prisons? You could have checked these young women out and pointed out to the guards just which ones had to be raped.

personally, i have the greatest respect for LBJ bit presidents are not gods. i knew that about him and it did not change my opinion one bit. it ain't an easy job.

how do those opinions make me feel. they make me feel that people who acclaimed him as "the consummate politician" were 100% correct.

at least it wasn't some BS quote like those attributed to martin luther king jr.

But few know about LBJ's
actions
Does anyone think that Yousef Mohammed is actually crying for these sailors? Meanwhile, Yourself Mohammed should really concern himself with the innocent people killed in his native Iran. So tell us, Yousef, what do you think of those young women protestors (Baha'is and Christian) held in Iranian prisons being raped the night before they are killed since your Prophet said not to kill a virgin. Are you sorry that you didn't stay and get a job in one of these prisons? You could have checked these young women out and pointed out to the guards just which ones had to be raped.

why do you call him/her "yousef mohammad"?

is he/she really from iran?

personally, i have the greatest respect for LBJ bit presidents are not gods. i knew that about him and it did not change my opinion one bit. it ain't an easy job.

how do those opinions make me feel. they make me feel that people who acclaimed him as "the consummate politician" were 100% correct.

at least it wasn't some BS quote like those attributed to martin luther king jr.

That is interesting. My grandfather was a fan of LBJ too. He was from Ireland and a good sense of right and wrong. He respected the right folks. As a sign of his character. - J.

Only in his head, A rumor started by the "Roudy" 'cos I speak Farsi,

Yeah, tell us again how you needed up speaking Farsi? You only admitted to it after you mistakenly told everyone how you could read a sign backwards. Now you're covering your tracks 'cause you're afraid they'll come after your ass.

Farsi...Who me, Jos? Naw, I just learned how to be a fluent speaker and reader of Farsi after just a short visit to Iran and of course the Rosetta Stone. And don't ask me how or why the fuck I ended up in Iran. LOL

Yeah, tell us again how you needed up speaking Farsi? You only admitted to it after you mistakenly told everyone how you could read a sign backwards. Now you're covering your tracks 'cause you're afraid they'll come after your ass.

Farsi...Who me, Jos? Naw, I just learned how to be a fluent speaker and reader of Farsi after just a short visit to Iran and of course the Rosetta Stone. And don't ask me how or why the fuck I ended up in Iran. LOL

jos doesn't lie and i cannot even recall him aking a mistake.

you lie like a rug, or a prayed shawl if you prefer.

Forum List

Back