A Rough Read

Yep. It's horrible. We have enough of these in our future to deal with. So....let's not import tens of thousands of people from ISIS ground zero...knowing it's inevitable that the masses are harboring more mass shooters who will get guns....regardless of gun laws....and do more Middle East style mass attacks.

As I said...we have enough of these to deal with already. Stop inviting more. Reopen mental institutes and LOCK our mentally ill in there (I know....that's mean....but so is mass murder).

Yep. It's horrible. We have enough of these in our future to deal with. So....let's not import tens of thousands of people from ISIS ground zero...knowing it's inevitable that the masses are harboring more mass shooters who will get guns....regardless of gun laws....and do more Middle East style mass attacks.

As I said...we have enough of these to deal with already. Stop inviting more. Reopen mental institutes and LOCK our mentally ill in there (I know....that's mean....but so is mass murder).

Politicized by the first reply. USMB never disappoints. :thup:

a rough read

This is how every LoneLaugher post should start.

First of all, you are mentally ill. Second, this was done by an American who considered himself to be a conservative, not ISIS, and not any refugee.

First of all, you are mentally ill. Second, this was done by an American who considered himself to be a conservative, not ISIS, and not any refugee.

1. Wrong.

2. Ok...Thanks for strengthening my point....we have enough of our own psychos. Why import thousands of Muslim jihadis to amplify the problem?

Forum List

Back