A running joke

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Re: Anti-Asian attacks. Amongst all commenters that cut across all chat boards on the internet: The fact that the media always minimizes the race of the attackers when they are black. Its become a bit of a joke. Someone asked me : "What's the difference?" How do you explain this... The media is constantly exaggerating and demonizing whites, and continually downplaying the huge harm done by black criminals. That's not journalistic impartiality, its propaganda.

Last edited:
Re: Anti-Asian attacks. Amongst all commenters that cut across all chat boards on the internet: The fact that the media always minimizes the race of the attackers when they are black. Its become a bit of a joke. Someone asked me : "What's the difference?" How do you explain this... The media is constantly exaggerating and demonizing whites, and continually downplaying the huge harm done by black criminals. That's not journalistic impartiality, its propaganda.
Just remember when CNN was talking about a peaceful but somewhat fiery protest...Then this happened...Changed the whole talking points. When it gets close to home the attitudes do a 180.

CNN was against the police before they were for the police especially when the somewhat peaceful protestors started bashing in the CNN windows....

I'll side with you on that one. It is like they prefer not to mention if the attacker, shooter or killer is black and sometimes don't until it comes out on the internet, then becoming common knowledge. They do not seem to mind mentioning, mentioning if the suspected attacker, shooter or killer is white. I don't view it as propaganda, as it does not fit the definition, but it is not professional. Our local stations and paper do not make a big deal about it, but everybody that gets booked for anything has their booking picture available on the internet.

Forum List

Back