A SECOND Hunter Biden IRS Whistleblower Emerges After Being Fired – Biden Regime Threatens to Criminally Prosecute Whistleblower

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's apparent the whole deep state apparatus is out to protect Hunter. Such a travesty. What happened to the Whistleblower protections Adam Schiff would scream about?

It's apparent the whole deep state apparatus is out to protect Hunter. Such a travesty. What happened to the Whistleblower protections Adam Schiff would scream about?

So has a Manhattan court begun to press charges against the Whistleblower?

Or is it one in San Fran?

We're living in a banana republic under the Biden regime.

For there to be a 2nd whistleblower, there has to be a 1st

You believe Hunter Biden's laptop is russian disinformation right?
No. But I believe right wing media has spread stories about the laptop which aren’t substantiated by the actual content of the laptop.

You believe Hunter Biden convinced Joe Biden to threaten Ukraine and fire a prosecutor, right?

No. But I believe right wing media has spread stories about the laptop which aren’t substantiated by the actual content of the laptop.
Guess if nothing in the laptop is bad, the Russians must suck at writing disinformation.
You believe Hunter Biden convinced Joe Biden to threaten Ukraine and fire a prosecutor, right?
He did. It's on tape. Fire the prosecutor or no aid money. You just lie and gaslight.

Imagine Trump said that. Trump tells Ukrainians, fire this guy looking into my son or no aid money. You give him the same pass?

Forum List

Back