A Serbian pensioner is ready to walk to Moscow to shake Putin's hand.

which fights Russia-backed terrorists in Donbas

Why Russians which do not accept genocide are terrorists?
I can just imagine the sky-high outcry if Ukrainian Nazi apes would do the same against Jews.
Genocide you say?

Russians can go back to Russia.
There is the only problem, that Kiev, Odessa, Lvov and the rest of the Borderlands are Russian lands, too.
If saying 'Russian' you mean belonging to the Rus' lands ('rus'kyi') then yes; if you mean belonging to Russia state ('rosijs'kyi) then no.
How many Crymean "Ruski" (ethnic and cultural Russians) were "Rossiyane" (citisens of Russian Federation) in 2013?
I don't know. My suggestion is that this figure was small. In Sevastopol the figure might differ greatly, though. I read somewhere long ago that approximately a quarter of the population had a Russian citizenship at the time.

Also, I want to underline that in Ukrainian 'rosijane' means not only a citizenship but also a nationality. Those Russians who live in Ukraine are also 'rosijane'.

^ A typical sovok from the country of Advises (Soviets) who’s trying to give his advice to those who neither asked for it nor needed it.

Relax, Esay, where I'm sitting and what I'm waiting for is none of your business
No advises meant. What for?

It just amuses me that two most prolific pro-Putin and pro-Russia trolls of this board don't live in Russia and have no intentions to move to that paradise.
1. I don't see you having any problems with Ukrainian troll Litwin and all that BS he keeps spamming the forum with as long as it's anti-Russian BS.
2. According to USMB rules to post about a country you don't have to live there. If you don't like those rules you are free to leave the forum.
3. When I posted ugly truth about "democratic" Ukraine a few years ago, many people also called me "a troll". Now American press keeps presenting same things I was talking about before just because corrupt Biden decided to run for POTUS and Republicans started digging out quite a bit of ugly Ukrainian truth even though it's just a tip of an iceberg so far.
4. I'm sure one some day you'll be cured too by the best doctor in the world, the Truth .

I can just imagine the sky-high outcry if Ukrainian Nazi apes would do the same against Jews.
Genocide you say?

Why do you would not demand Jews shall go back to Israel?
I can imagine your outrage if somebody says Jews are foreign in Ukraine.

Russians live thousands years on their own land which had been stolen and granted to Ukraine by German tsars or Jewish bolsheviki..
Not Russians from their country, but West Ukrainians shall piss off back to Austria or Hungary

map.jpg

Genocide you say?

There is the only problem, that Kiev, Odessa, Lvov and the rest of the Borderlands are Russian lands, too.
If saying 'Russian' you mean belonging to the Rus' lands ('rus'kyi') then yes; if you mean belonging to Russia state ('rosijs'kyi) then no.
How many Crymean "Ruski" (ethnic and cultural Russians) were "Rossiyane" (citisens of Russian Federation) in 2013?
I don't know. My suggestion is that this figure was small. In Sevastopol the figure might differ greatly, though. I read somewhere long ago that approximately a quarter of the population had a Russian citizenship at the time.

Also, I want to underline that in Ukrainian 'rosijane' means not only a citizenship but also a nationality. Those Russians who live in Ukraine are also 'rosijane'.

You know only all Russians shall be cremated, at best now, in the name of 'Democracy'.
And their country shall be divided between anyone.

No advises meant. What for?

It just amuses me that two most prolific pro-Putin and pro-Russia trolls of this board don't live in Russia and have no intentions to move to that paradise.
1. I don't see you having any problems with Ukrainian troll Litwin and all that BS he keeps spamming the forum with as long as it's anti-Russian BS.
2. According to USMB rules to post about a country you don't have to live there. If you don't like those rules you are free to leave the forum.
3. When I posted ugly truth about "democratic" Ukraine a few years ago, many people also called me "a troll". Now American press keeps presenting same things I was talking about before just because corrupt Biden decided to run for POTUS and Republicans started digging out quite a bit of ugly Ukrainian truth even though it's just a tip of an iceberg so far.
4. I'm sure one some day you'll be cured too by the best doctor in the world, the Truth .

Genocide you say?

Russians live thousands years on their own land which had been stolen and granted to Ukraine by German tsars or Jewish bolsheviki..
Not Russians from their country, but West Ukrainians shall piss off back to Austria or Hungary

map.jpg
When you loons will understand that in those times when a Rus state was formed there were no contemorary Russians, no Ukrainians, no Belorussians? There were Rus people which later divided on three main branches. And contemporary Ukrainians are 'Russians' in this sense the same as well as contemporary Russians and Belorussians.

My ancestors lived on these lands for many years and had nothing to do with Western Ukraine or Austria or Hungary. And I tell you contemporary Russians to go fuck yourselves.

Genocide you say?

You know only all Russians shall be cremated, at best now, in the name of 'Democracy'.
And their country shall be divided between anyone.
I don't care about their country whatsoever. As long as it stays within its borders.

In difference to the western countries Russia still stays within its borders.

ee4aa9764d72ea7f1a21e227de0eedbe.jpg

Genocide you say?

map.jpg
When you loons will understand that in those times when a Rus state was formed there were no contemorary Russians, no Ukrainians, no Belorussians? There were Rus people which later divided on three main branches. And contemporary Ukrainians are 'Russians' in this sense the same as well as contemporary Russians and Belorussians.

My ancestors lived on these lands for many years and had nothing to do with Western Ukraine or Austria or Hungary. And I tell you contemporary Russians to go fuck yourselves.

Your ancestors are from Khazar kingdom, nothing to do with Europeans or Slavs.,

Genocide you say?

map.jpg

Actually there were Krivichi, Vyatichi, Polyane, Drevlyane, Merya, Ves', Rus and many other tribes which were later united in the Russian Culture and divided in different states.
The difference between modern Great Russians and Small Russians is less that the difference between Democrats and Respublicans.

Genocide you say?

map.jpg

Actually there were Krivichi, Vyatichi, Polyane, Drevlyane, Merya, Ves', Rus and many other tribes which were later united in the Russian Culture and divided in different states.
The difference between modern Great Russians and Small Russians is less that the difference between Democrats and Respublicans.

The Tale of Bygone Years by Nestor

3178.jpeg

Genocide you say?

map.jpg

Dude, read something about genetic studies of the Eastern Slavs.

Genocide you say?

map.jpg

Yes, of course there were various East Slavic tribes. And I can assume that 'ethnic' divisions were forming from the very beginning.

I have expressed my opinion about your claim in the second paragraph. You can accept it or not. Don't see any reason to repeat it once again.

Genocide you say?

map.jpg

Of course you prefer the version of Litwin, Slavs are descendants of Mongols

Genocide you say?

map.jpg

Who made these 'studies'?
The Fifth Column in Russia?

Genocide you say?

map.jpg

I hope you aren't banned by Google.

map.jpg

I hope you aren't banned by Google.

A typical leftist mindset.
What's against his/her opinion shall be murdered, beaten, banned.

n496jjyry3h11.jpg

Yes, of course there were various East Slavic tribes.
Not only Slavic. Merya were Finnish, Ves were Finnish-Baltic, also there Iranian, Hungarian and many other substrates.

And I can assume that 'ethnic' divisions were forming from the very beginning.
Yes. Is it why you call Anna Yaroslavovna, daughter of Jarizleifr Valdamarsson, Prince of Novgorod and Sweden Princess Ingegerd, who later became a French Queen as "Ukrainian" only because she lived four years of her life in the Russian Kiev?

Feb 21
Putin: Russians and Ukrainians are the same people

Putin said that Russia and Ukraine had a great deal to share, although some rifts certainly existed. He agreed that Russia was sustaining losses from the lack of friendship with Ukraine.

"I have said time and again, I believe that we are the same people. I don't know whether they [Ukrainians] like this or not, but if you look at the real situation, that is true," Putin said.

He pointed out that several centuries ago there were no linguistic differences.

"Only as a result of Polonization of Ukrainians that lived in the territory under the Rzeczpospolita, only around the 16th century would the first language differences appear," he added.

"The term ‘Ukrainians’ was used when talking about the people who lived on the frontiers of the Russian state. Ukrainians lived in Pskov, those who defended the southern frontiers from attacks by the Crimean khan were called Ukrainians. Ukrainians were everywhere, even in the Urals.

"Around the same time, up until the 14th-15th centuries even those people, the eastern Slavs, who lived in the Rzeczpospolita or in Muscovy or later in Poland were called Russians. The first linguistic differences appeared much later," he stated.

Putin is certain that "in order to talk about today and tomorrow we need to know history, we need to know who we are, where we came from, and what unites us".

The Russian leader acknowledged: "Many things do divide us, but we should not forget about the bonds that unite us. Also, we should avoid ruining what we have."

Episode 2 of the video interview is available at 20 questions with Vladimir Putin. TASS Special Project. First time-ever video interview online.

Putin urges respect for Ukrainians’ identity, highlights mutual roots

Last edited:
Yes, of course there were various East Slavic tribes.
Not only Slavic. Merya were Finnish, Ves were Finnish-Baltic, also there Iranian, Hungarian and many other substrates.

And I can assume that 'ethnic' divisions were forming from the very beginning.
Yes. Is it why you call Anna Yaroslavovna, daughter of Jarizleifr Valdamarsson, Prince of Novgorod and Sweden Princess Ingegerd, who later became a French Queen as "Ukrainian" only because she lived four years of her life in the Russian Kiev?
I know that some Ukrainian politicians and historians call the princes of Kievan Rus as Ukrainians. And that is somewhat hilarious. Of course they was not Ukrainians. Also, they was not Russians. They were Rus' people, the Rusychs.

Genocide you say?

map.jpg

you are wrong poor maskal. you are all bydlo (slaves) of the khans , they are free men - Cossacks

Forum List

Back