A slap in the wrist for gun smugglers.

August West

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2014
These people need to be handcuffed and marched directly to jail. Instead, we fine them and give them back their gun so they can try again on another day. Why aren`t they on a no-fly list and banned from gun ownership?

I'm much more concerned about human smugglers at our border... but whatever floats your boat I guess....
The armed passenger can take down the plane with everyone on board. The human smugglers can bring someone in that really knows how to make tacos and work harder than most Americans. I`ve seen the ones that are here on visas, working at a Catholic cemetery and working their asses off. One of them is worth 3 American workers.

These people need to be handcuffed and marched directly to jail. Instead, we fine them and give them back their gun so they can try again on another day. Why aren`t they on a no-fly list and banned from gun ownership?

Since when did anyone in Pittsburgh care about crime? It's run by people like you, so crime is a feature, not a bug.

The armed passenger can take down the plane with everyone on board. The human smugglers can bring someone in that really knows how to make tacos and work harder than most Americans. I`ve seen the ones that are here on visas, working at a Catholic cemetery and working their asses off. One of them is worth 3 American workers.
Human smuggling is the new slave trade you moron....
Sex slaves... field worker slaves... cleaning lady slaves....ect ect ect

^^^Everyone, this is how the left really feels about immigrants. Slave labor.

Remember that when you vote next month.

These aren't "gun smugglers" at all, but just citizens who forgot to leave their firearms in their glovebox in their car or in their nightstand before they went to the airport.

Hardly "criminals" at all.

"The fourth man, who was not identified, possessed a valid carry permit when TSA officials found a handgun in his backpack on Monday."

A guy with a gun in his backpack is hardly a "gun smuggler".

This is what people think of when they here "gun smuggling":

090401-mexicoGuns-hmed-216p.jpg

Back before Muslims decided to fly jets into buildings thus murdering more than the attack on Pearl Harbor, people who were authorized to carry concealed were allowed to bring weapons on the plane. But those damn camel jockeys just had to fuck it up for the rest of us.

Liberal Hypocrisy1.jpg

And every one of them is a criminal. I guess you're just fine with criminals when they suit your virtue signalling ideology.

If they can legally carry a gun....why? Simply explain to them they can't carry the gun on the plane.

If they are felons with illegal guns? The democrat party prosecutors, judges and politicians will fall over themselves trying to get them released without needing bail....

If this is such a concern, why doesn't the TSA just post billboards on the roads to major airports reminding travelers of the rule? Maybe some of the people will check their luggage and remember to keep their piece in the car when they park.

Personally, as a taxpayer, I can't see paying for someone's food and shelter for years in a US Penitentiary for forgetfulness. But that's just me I guess.

Your source:
Those who are in possession of a firearm at an airport security checkpoint could face TSA civil penalties up to $13,910.

The answer: They aren't guilty of a crime that creates a disability.

I don't think the statute of limitations is up for "Operation Fast and Furious" so Obama and Holder and ranking ATF people can still be indicted for the biggest gun running boondoggle in history. Thousands of illegal weapons were shipped to Mexican drug cartels and one of them surfaced in the murder of a Border Patrol Officer. Go after the political crooks first.

You should ask or President and Congress why they are not protecting us better by having stiffer penalties. With the Democrats in power I’m surprised they had addressed this concern of yours, maybe the don’t feel it is important.

Trafficking is okay because they work hard?

You should ask or President and Congress why they are not protecting us better by having stiffer penalties. With the Democrats in power I’m surprised they had addressed this concern of yours, maybe the don’t feel it is important.

DemoKKKrats absolutely LOVE the daily slaughter of black and brown people that is a hallmark of all the cities they control. They'll NEVER put a stop to it, because they don't want to. They want MORE.

They 'forgot' they had the gun.

These people are either stupid or dishonest, likely both..
When you carry something all the time it becomes part of your routine, I always carry a pocket knife. Knowing it was illegal, I carried it the last time I was on Jury Duty and was turned back at the checkpoint. I remember making a mental note the night before to leave it at home, but I just stuck it in my pocket with my keys and change like any other day.

Forum List

Back