A story about be and my mortgage

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
everyone kept telling me to refinance because interest rates were low ...blah blah blah.

normally i would never deal with Bank of America , but they ended up with my mortgage.

i talked to BofA and they told me i was going to save a ton of money and get a 15-year loan.
i signed up.
2-3 months later , never heard a word.
i called a couple of times and got the run-around.
finally i got pissed off, called them up and said "HEY! i want a fkng answer about what's going on with my loan!"
eventually they told me they found a late payment way back when and my new loan was cancelled. i said "whatever"

even though my loan was cancelled i was sent a bill by an automatic mailer which seemed kind of high.
these fkers at BofA took the 20 years left i had on my loan, with all the interst, and simply divided it by 15 years.
I WAS GLAD they cancelled my loan

i was looking at my loan and i noticed after nearly 10 years of payments, my principle only dropped about 8k.
these people charge 2 to 1 interest.

so i said "screw it" , i started sending and extra $100 bucks to principle, which kills $200 of their interest.

now these fkers send me a notice every 2 weeks telling me to call them to re-finance.

screw you BofA, soon there won't even be a loan

Forum List

Back