A story within a report MSNBC wrapup smear

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Who are Dean Obeidallah friends that said "Trump makes them proud to be white again"? My take is MSNBC makes a claim, reports it as so and, makes it true. This is pure and simple a Wrapup smear. I've never considered my race one way or the other nor did the election of Trump make me proud to be white.
MSNBC Panelist On Most White People: 'Destroy Them'

The "race card" is all the dems have to play. 2020 should be a lock for Trump. Please ignore all TV channels except Fox news.
The propaganda on MSM stations is nauseating.

Yet many here do. The White Supremacy is just dripping off of some of the goobers around here.

The "race card" is all the dems have to play. 2020 should be a lock for Trump. Please ignore all TV channels except Fox news.
The propaganda on MSM stations is nauseating.
I believe Dean Obeidallah comment was fabricated by Dean Obeidallah

Yet many here do. The White Supremacy is just dripping off of some of the goobers around here.
You presume way too much. What I see are Americans proud to be Americans and your racist views see only whiteness as American when it isn't.

From the liberal media description of a person who loves this country, wants illegal immigration reform, I'm a proud white supremacist.

You presume way too much. What I see are Americans proud to be Americans and your racist views see only whiteness as American when it isn't.

It's not presuming when they come right out and say it silly.
Yes it's a presumption you want to project

You just saying crap doesn't make it true.

It's not presuming when they come right out and say it silly.
Yes it's a presumption you want to project

You just saying crap doesn't make it true.
right back at you
You just saying crap doesn't make it true

Forum List

Back