A tale of 2 black people - one completely rational, the other dumb as a rock

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
The siblings of an armed robber who was shot and killed last week while robbing an Ohio Dollar General said it was "wrong" for the store clerk to defend himself by pulling a firearm and shooting the robber.

I think its easy to forget that the black live matter hoodlums do not represent the thinking of all black people

Saw one awhile back where a young black kid was shot while stealing from a house at night. Had jewelry and the house owners Rolex in his pocket. When interviewed the mother asked how else was he supposed to get clothes for school?
Um get a job and purchase them.

Saw one awhile back where a young black kid was shot while stealing from a house at night. Had jewelry and the house owners Rolex in his pocket. When interviewed the mother asked how else was he supposed to get clothes for school?
For inexpensive clothing: Salvation Army, St. Vincent DePaul's, Value Village, Goodwill. Her excuse rings hollow. Hell, I've been to some of those places for shirts. You purchase them, take them home, wash them, iron them and amazingly, you have a functional shirt.

The siblings of an armed robber who was shot and killed last week while robbing an Ohio Dollar General said it was "wrong" for the store clerk to defend himself by pulling a firearm and shooting the robber.

I think its easy to forget that the black live matter hoodlums do not represent the thinking of all black people

Who robs a dollar store ?

It only makes you wonder how his mother gets a hold of whatever she has in her possession.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back