A teenager knocked on the wrong door. Now he’s dead, and the homeowner is accused of murder.

Pogo, you are truly stupid. MOST people who break into your home want to AVOID confrontations, They just want to steal your stuff, so they are MORE likely to strike when no one is home, which in MOST cases is during the day.

Again, IRRELEVANT. There is NO (zero) evidence anybody was breaking in to anywhere.

Prove me wrong.

You ignorant fuck, where did I say there was evidence of a break in this case? ALL I did was counter your stupid claim that most break ins happen at night.

See that is exactly what people are saying, you misinterpret what others have said, either out of dishonesty, or out of stupidity.

Pogo, you are truly stupid. MOST people who break into your home want to AVOID confrontations, They just want to steal your stuff, so they are MORE likely to strike when no one is home, which in MOST cases is during the day.

Again, IRRELEVANT. There is NO (zero) evidence anybody was breaking in to anywhere.

Prove me wrong.
Fallacy of argument from ignorance.

Fallacy of shifting the burden.

Fallacy of moving the goalposts.

You are a complete moron POGO.

See what I mean? You *can't* prove it wrong, so you run away.

BUH bye now. BUH bye.

Maybe the teen knocking on the door looked like this:

upload_2016-7-18_11-55-9.jpeg

Prove me wrong.

You ignorant fuck, where did I say there was evidence of a break in this case? ALL I did was counter your stupid claim that most break ins happen at night.

See that is exactly what people are saying, you misinterpret what others have said, either out of dishonesty, or out of stupidity.

Again --- see the word "irrelevant"? Know what it means? It means it's immaterial to this story. The point is moot.

I'm watching TV one night around midnight, and suddenly there's a loud knocking on the window next to my head, with a face peering in.

Reacting quickly, I ... went outside and directed the drunken teenager to the to the house he was looking for.

Thanks to the conservatives here, I now realize how wrong that was, and that I need to apologize for not wasting him.

Last edited:

Prove me wrong.

Again --- see the word "irrelevant"? Know what it means? It means it's immaterial to this story. The point is moot.

You're an ignorant motherfucker. YOU made a claim that break ins are unlikely to happen during the day. I refuted that claim, and you then tried to claim I said something I didn't say and now you are basically admitting that you made a comment that wasn't relevant to the story in the OP..

I'm watching TV one night around midnight, and suddenly there's a knocking at the window, with a face peering in.

Reacting quickly, I ... went outside and directed the drunken teenager to the to the house he was looking for.

Thanks to the conservatives here, I now realize how wrong that was, and that I need to apologize for not wasting him.
Jeeze that was dangerous !!!

NEVER go outside at night.

NEVER answer the door.

NEVER !!!

Prove me wrong.

You're an ignorant motherfucker. YOU made a claim that break ins are unlikely to happen during the day. I refuted that claim, and you then tried to claim I said something I didn't say and now you are basically admitting that you made a comment that wasn't relevant to the story in the OP..

I'm "admitting" that *YOU* made a comment that wasn't relevant to the story in the OP.
That's what I just said.

SMFH

I'm watching TV one night around midnight, and suddenly there's a knocking at the window, with a face peering in.

NEVER answer the door.

NEVER !!!

That happened to me when I moved into this house after evicting some speed freaks. I just happened to decide to spend the night for the first time spontaneously as it had been a long day. Didn't even have electricity yet, didn't know anybody.

So there's a knock on the door in the dark, and I have no idea who it could be. I open the door and --- nobody there? I look down, and there's a little girl in a witch costume talkin' 'bout "Trick or Treat".

Oh yeah, completely forgot --- it was October 31st. :eusa_doh:

Too bad I didn't blast her into the world of flying brooms --- I would have been justified according to the Almighty Gun paranoiacs on the basis that she "might have been a threat" ---- in my imagination.

Now she'll just have to live out a happy productive life. Damn. Opportunity lost.

That little girl is now about the age of Dylan Francisco. Maybe she still has a chance.

"There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices, to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill and suspicion can destroy; and a thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own for the children, and the children yet unborn. And the pity of it is, that these things cannot be confined to the Twilight Zone." --- Rod Serling

Last edited:

Prove me wrong.

Only to a gun hater is it irrelevant.

Prove ME wrong, gun hater.

Prove me wrong.

Only to a gun hater is it irrelevant.

Prove ME wrong, gun hater.

*IS* there, or is there *NOT* --- any evidence that the kid was "breaking in"?

If not --- then it's irrelevant.
Does not apply.
Moot.
Not involved.

NEVER answer the door.

NEVER !!!

Haven't you people ever watched a teen slasher movie????

Nothing good ever happens when you answer the knock at the door!!!!!!

You absolutey have the power to convict him in your mind, which is obviously what Don't Taze ME Bro was referring to. You just apparently either can't read, or are dishonest.

Link?
Quote?

Anything?

He's picking out side details as a deflection in order to distract from my point, which is the pattern of all these incidents. Which I listed after he denied there is one.

Other posters have fabricated the size of the victim, what he was doing, even gave him two extra years. Now we got one who thinks he can read my mind.

Other posters have fabricated the size of the victim, what he was doing, even gave him two extra years.

You keep repeating that, yet you still havent' answered my earlier questions about 15 y/o being adult size.

I got the age wrong by 2 years, BFD

I've got 2 grandsons that were taller than my 5'8" at age 15.

Lotta growing up commonly happens between 15 and 17.
That's not the point.

The point is, partisan hacks find so little of value in actual facts that they'll just make it up on the spot, and think that's OK.

Bowie described "adult sized" ---- on no evidence whatsoever.

Y'all are creating myths, I'm skeet shooting.

BLAMMO.

You're saying you have skeet for brains?

Good news, even tho it's a small target, you seem to be hitting it every time.

Thank you. Good to get some recognition for what I do around here.

th

The long and the short of it is that a lot of drunken kids get killed when mistaken as trespassers -- which they actually are -- but in their drunken state they have no idea that they are.

And it is illegal to shoot someone who is NOT INSIDE your residence. Castle Doctrine.

Prove me wrong.

As we see with every terrorist act and crime, leftards come running in to side with the criminals.

Time to take action against the left.

NEVER answer the door.

NEVER !!!

Haven't you people ever watched a teen slasher movie????

Nothing good ever happens when you answer the knock at the door!!!!!!

That's actually a good point. These paranoiacs live in a movie. Or as I call it, a comic book.

Prove me wrong.

As we see with every terrorist act and crime, leftards come running in to side with the criminals.

Nobody's "siding with the criminal" except the Gun Nuts. Who are eloquent in their sudden silence on the subject of "responsible gun ownership". Wonder why.

Not that this has anything to do with the point, which was that "breaking and entering" isn't related here. And the poster was unable to disprove that.

Like it or lump it.

Prove me wrong.

Nobody's "siding with the criminal" except the Gun Nuts. Who are eloquent in their sudden silence on the subject of "responsible gun ownership". Wonder why.

Not that this has anything to do with the point, which was that "breaking and entering" isn't related here. And the poster was unable to disprove that.

Like it or lump it.
Fuck you, asshole. You side with every Islamo and every criminal.
Hands up don't shoot up your ass.

Forum List

Back