A telling collage....Enjoy

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
trump must sometime cuss a bit at his sons......

Trump_Russian_Cash.jpg

Wake me when Russia sticks 140 million in the Trump Fund in exchange for our uranium, and pays Ivanka a half a mill for a half hour speech...

Because this presidency is not about Trump, it's about those not in office....

Trumps mouth is attached at putins dick. This is the reality that we elected last November.

Trumps mouth is attached at putins dick. This is the reality that we elected last November.

And the Obama/Clinton/money/uranium/speech deal??? Not a word Rock? Remove the Obama and Clinton names and replace them with, Trump/Ivanka. What would your reaction be then? IMPEACH!!! GO TO JAIL!!!! KILL HIM!!!
Thing is, before Trump was president, He was Trump businessman, allowed to wheel and deal with whomever he wished.
Moving forward,
Since his presidency, what secret deals has Trump entered into with Russia? And please, even a modicum of proof, after a years worth of delving, isn't to much to ask.
We have given you, the sale of American land, the sale of our rare uranium, missing yellow cake, presidential leeway, millions of undeclared money, speeches, hidden servers, aliases, bleaching, hammering, lying. And you have ignored every bit of it.
Show your hand. No more of this, maybe Trump did something wrong, maybe tomorrow we'll get some evidence, someone may have talked to someone who may have said something, that may have had a drink of Vodka...
It is time to call your bluff. Whatcha got? Time to piss or get off the pot...

Wake me when Russia sticks 140 million in the Trump Fund in exchange for our uranium

I think that Hannity (or was it Alex Jones?) may have some updates for morons like you to swallow about that Uranium deal???

Trump_Russian_Cash.jpg

You still haven't shown where it is against the law to do business with Russia.

Or where it against the law to talk with Putin once, or several times a day. Every day, if one wishes.

You do know you're an idiot, don't you????........

Why would Trump himself then say "I have NO DEALINGS with Russia, No Loans, NO Deal, No Nothing"??......While his sons are saying the opposite???

Since morons like you love the clown anyway.....Trump should say, I HAVE LOTS OF DEALINGS WITH RUSSIA, ..and as my CULT member defiant tells me, there nothing wrong with that.........LOL

Why would Trump himself then say "I have NO DEALINGS with Russia, No Loans, NO Deal, No Nothing"??......While his sons are saying the opposite???

Since morons like you love the clown anyway.....Trump should say, I HAVE LOTS OF DEALINGS WITH RUSSIA, ..and as my CULT member defiant tells me, there nothing wrong with that.........LOL

It seems you lefties don't know the difference between Donald Trump and President Trump.

It seems you lefties don't know the difference between Donald Trump and President Trump.

BOTH idiots, con-men, charlatan, liars, narcissists, low self-esteem thin-skinned babies

You actually "think" that Trump the charlatan CHANGED after the election???..........LOL

before Trump was president, He was Trump businessman, allowed to wheel and deal with whomever he wished.

Yes, he was a CON MAN before the election.....and morons like you think he has "changed."

Did right wing nitwits (like you) ever wonder why NO U.S. bank would lend this fraud a fucking dime...and has to resort to money-laundering for Russian crooks?

Because they are being questioned at different times.

Let's say 2012 I have a deal with Russia. Its done by 2014.

I'm asked if I have any deals with Russia in 2016. I say no. Have I lied?

No.

Not to mention his sons having deals doesn't equate to him having deals.

Please show any evidence of deals he had with Russia concurrent to the question being asked. Show how that equates to Russia stealing the election for him. Or him being an agent for Russia.

Even if he lied it doesn't indicate he election was stolen or that he is a secret Russian agent.

The only thing your collage tells is you prefer out of context pictures to actually doing anythin that requires providing evidence

Let's say 2012 I have a deal with Russia. Its done by 2014.

In other words a VERY SHORT-TERM loan????? Is that what the Trump have done with Russia borrowed a little money and quickly paid it back....Is THAT what you're stating??

Why won't U.S. banks lend the orange clown any money??? Why do his sons tels us that they can easily get money form Russia?

Are the Russians MUCH NICER and KINDER in lending money to the likes of Trump than U.S. lenders?..

I'm asked if I have any deals with Russia in 2016. I say no. Have I lied?

YES...........You should have said, "I USED TO have deals with Russia, but those ended on
(FILL THE DAMN BLANK)"..............

LOL

The only thing your collage tells is you prefer out of context pictures to actually doing anythin that requires providing evidence

The post was never meant to convince right wing morons to change their minds....Your CULT mentality will NOT allow you to think objectively.

Trump_Russian_Cash.jpg

Oh no, Trump's family had relations with a Russian bank.

IMPEACH!!!1

You are delusional and one of the biggest racists I have had to talk to. Racists towards Russians, and also calling Trump orange and orangutan. What a racist moron...

Forum List

Back