A Terrorist Attack On the Texas-Mexico Border is ‘Imminent’

"Barry" is the only one who is doing anything. Repubs just obstruct and lie while gullible RWs ignore the facts.

As for "terrorists", what about the little he-man fake "militia"?

I really don't think ISIS has the balls to attack us, but if they're going to do something, they do it on Obozo's watch.

They have the balls. Why would you say something so stupid?

I really don't think they do. They may be crazy but they're not stupid. They saw what we did last time we were attacked.

:lol:

Our ridiculous exercises in "nation building" after Sept. 11th doesn't scare ISIS, it quite literally inspired their existence.

I don't know. We certainly killed a lot of terrorists.

I really don't think ISIS has the balls to attack us, but if they're going to do something, they do it on Obozo's watch.

I really don't think they do. They may be crazy but they're not stupid. They saw what we did last time we were attacked.

Our ridiculous exercises in "nation building" after Sept. 11th doesn't scare ISIS, it quite literally inspired their existence.

As a general rule, Islamic terrorists tend not to care much about dying.

On the hand, the tens of thousands of innocent women and children we killed certainly inspired many more people to become terrorists.

6 years of a no good idiotic boy king who had on his resume, "Community Organizer" and our country is in big fucking trouble.. Then that braindead goes and announces to our enemies, "We don't have any plans or strategy concerning ISIL." WTG you fucking goob lubed Zombies.. You've managed to possibly get American children blown to bits.. you better hope and pray to God that southern border you assholes use for votes, doesn't turn out to be the graveyard of Americans. History will record the time in America when liberals sold this country and their own for votes. Very sad.

Last edited:
A major terrorist attack on American soil is imminent. There is no doubt about that. It will most likely be weaponized bacteria such as bubonic plague according to recent reports.

A major terrorist attack on American soil is imminent. There is no doubt about that. It will most likely be weaponized bacteria such as bubonic plague according to recent reports.

Not likely. Unless of course they use it in NY. You gotta have a large rat population for that to work.
A dirty bomb or conventional explosives for the opening of the NFL season is more likely.

On the hand, the tens of thousands of innocent women and children we killed certainly inspired many more people to become terrorists.

I think there's a faction of them that believe in the 72 virgins and have no fear of death, but their leadership tends to like stay alive, Ala Bin Laden. Most of the innocent people who were killed weren't killed by us.

This kills me....

Why do so many Westerners think that they think like we do?

First, they embrace death and chaos.

Second, they are 12'vers, I'll let YOU do your own research.

This kills me....

A: douzain

This kills me....

I know that they're crazy Muslim fanatics, and I'm not saYing we shouldn't view them as a threat. While I think their world view and cause is completely crazy, I think their a little more pragmatic as to how they belive they can achieve their goals then maybe you and some others would think.

I think there's a faction of them that believe in the 72 virgins and have no fear of death, but their leadership tends to like stay alive, Ala Bin Laden. Most of the innocent people who were killed weren't killed by us.

Of course the leadership doesn't want to die.

But the vast majority of them aren't "leadership", they're true believers - they've been instilled by the "leadership" with no fear of dying - even more so, the promise that death will be better than life.

It's a more extreme version of what you see in every army in the world. Princes don't actually fight the war, they let poor people do that.

As for your claims that "most" of the innocents killed were not by us, do you have anything to back that up?

This kills me....

ISIS are not 12ers. ISIS hates 12ers at least as much as they hate us.

I'll let you do your own research.

We all remember this:
Mexican Helicopter Crosses U.S. Border Fires on Border Patrol - NBC News

But as the liberal cheerleading Media for OBAMA say, "THEY APOLOGIZED profusely." They tested the fucking water and saw a lame President and his stooge brigade who wouldn't even fucking scramble jets above when border patrol was attacked and US airspace violated, ATTACKING AMERICANS ON AMERICAN SOIL.. They must have laughed their asses off in their planning stage of a possible upcoming attack seeing the Pansy President piss himself not knowing what to do.

This kills me....

ISIS are not 12ers. ISIS hates 12ers at least as much as they hate us.

I'll let you do your own research.

(smile) You'll lose kid.

We all remember this:
Mexican Helicopter Crosses U.S. Border Fires on Border Patrol - NBC News

But as the liberal cheerleading Media for OBAMA say, "THEY APOLOGIZED profusely." They tested the fucking water and saw a lame President and his stooge brigade who wouldn't even fucking scramble jets above when border patrol was attacked and US airspace violated, ATTACKING AMERICANS ON AMERICAN SOIL.. They must have laughed their asses off in their planning stage of the upcoming attack seeing the Pansy President piss himself not knowing what to do.

I'm confused.

Are you claiming that the Mexican government is going to attack the US?

Or are you claiming that ISIS hijacked the Mexican helicopter to "test the waters"?

Or could it be that you're attempting to link two different pieces of right-wing hysteria into a single uniform clump of nonsense?

Forum List

Back