A Terrorist Attack On the Texas-Mexico Border is ‘Imminent’

MUST PROTECT OBAMA the MORON at all costs.. MUST BLAME BUSH, LIE, CHEAT, CHANGE THE NARRATIVE.. anything to protect the messiah of Zombies.. THIS SOLELY lies on liberals.. Every damn bit of it.

Gee another thread....on this.....Has Judicial Watch alerted their militia buddies??

God I hope so!!! Because we all know Barry wont do shit....
In the short term it would be a terrible tragedy. In the long term how bad could it be. If it helped to get rid of democrats, sealed the border and started mass deportations wouldn't it ultimately be a good thing?

We all remember this:
Mexican Helicopter Crosses U.S. Border Fires on Border Patrol - NBC News

But as the liberal cheerleading Media for OBAMA say, "THEY APOLOGIZED profusely." They tested the fucking water and saw a lame President and his stooge brigade who wouldn't even fucking scramble jets above when border patrol was attacked and US airspace violated, ATTACKING AMERICANS ON AMERICAN SOIL.. They must have laughed their asses off in their planning stage of the upcoming attack seeing the Pansy President piss himself not knowing what to do.

I'm confused.

Are you claiming that the Mexican government is going to attack the US?

Or are you claiming that ISIS hijacked the Mexican helicopter to "test the waters"?

Or could it be that you're attempting to link two different pieces of right-wing hysteria into a single uniform clump of nonsense?

You're always confused.. I didn't mince my words liberal..

I really don't think ISIS has the balls to attack us, but if they're going to do something, they do it on Obozo's watch.

They have the balls. Why would you say something so stupid?

I really don't think they do. They may be crazy but they're not stupid. They saw what we did last time we were attacked.

This kills me....

Why do so many Westerners think that they think like we do?

First, they embrace death and chaos.

Second, they are 12'vers, I'll let YOU do your own research.

ISIS are not 12ers. ISIS hates 12ers at least as much as they hate us.

I'll let you do your own research.

(smile) You'll lose kid.

You sure about that?

ISIS is Sunni.

Twelvers are Shi'a.

I really don't think ISIS has the balls to attack us, but if they're going to do something, they do it on Obozo's watch.

I really don't think they do. They may be crazy but they're not stupid. They saw what we did last time we were attacked.

This kills me....

"bu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as he used to be known, has stopped short of proclaiming himself the Mahdi, a messianic figure who will appear on earth shortly before Judgment Day, but that might just be next."

Al Qaeda to ISIS Get Off My Lawn The Theological Debate Behind the Caliphate - The Daily Beast

We all remember this:

But as the liberal cheerleading Media for OBAMA say, "THEY APOLOGIZED profusely." They tested the fucking water and saw a lame President and his stooge brigade who wouldn't even fucking scramble jets above when border patrol was attacked and US airspace violated, ATTACKING AMERICANS ON AMERICAN SOIL.. They must have laughed their asses off in their planning stage of the upcoming attack seeing the Pansy President piss himself not knowing what to do.

I'm confused.

Or are you claiming that ISIS hijacked the Mexican helicopter to "test the waters"?

Or could it be that you're attempting to link two different pieces of right-wing hysteria into a single uniform clump of nonsense?

Your "words" are incoherent and nonsensical, which is why I asked for clarification.

What does the "incursion" of the Mexican helicopter have to do with an "eminent attack" by ISIS?

We all remember this:

I'm confused.

Your "words" are incoherent and nonsensical, which is why I asked for clarification.

What does the "incursion" of the Mexican helicopter have to do with an "eminent attack" by ISIS?
Nahh, you just don't want to admit that your boy King is a raging clusterfuck and you Zombie idiots are his chorus.. I don't give a shit what you do and don't pretend to understand. Go waste someone else's time. Move along leftist.

When ISIS starts attacks within the U.S., the moonbats will hope that the gun owners and militia members they despise save their asses.

This kills me....

"bu Bakr al-Baghdadi, as he used to be known, has stopped short of proclaiming himself the Mahdi, a messianic figure who will appear on earth shortly before Judgment Day, but that might just be next."

Al Qaeda to ISIS Get Off My Lawn The Theological Debate Behind the Caliphate - The Daily Beast

The Mahdi is not just a "Twelver" thing, it's an Islamic thing.

When ISIS starts attacks within the U.S., the moonbats will hope that the gun owners and militia members they despise save their asses.
You know it.. all of these yellow bellied liberals who have demanded for guns to be seized will be wee weein their pantaloons and standing BEHIND a militia member.

You know it.. all of these yellow bellied liberals who have demanded for guns to be seized will be wee weein their pantaloons and standing BEHIND a militia member.

Or they would if they could. Most of them are clustered in cities in which it is impossible to buy a gun.

I don't have any sympathy for liberals.. they may have cost us American lives on our own soil now with their greed for power at any cost..

Here's the frightening thing.. OBAMA and BIDEN after a major terrorist attack.. THAT'S SCARY .. They don't know what in the hell they;re doing.. they are pacifists and idiots to boot.

Forum List

Back