A Tribute To Rachel Corrie

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The american militant who was killed by zionazi bulldozer.
People Around the World Pay Tribute to Rache Corrie
Some news.

Israel and Palestine Diary: Alan Rickman, Rachel Corrie and Palestine
rachel-corrie-flag-shrouded.jpg

rachel-corrie-parents-300x225.jpg

Rachel corrie was a hateful antisemites who died while working with terrorists to protect a smuggling tunnel used for murdering innocent people

Good riddance.

Rachel corrie was a hateful antisemites who died while working with terrorists to protect a smuggling tunnel used for murdering innocent people

Good riddance.
the second zionist shill to join USMB's other paid shill resident troll Hossfly I see. hope you guys enjoy hell in the future condoning the actions of a murdering government against a civilian you have to make up lies about.

Good riddance.
the second zionist shill to join USMB's other paid shill resident troll Hossfly I see. hope you guys enjoy hell in the future condoning the actions of a murdering government against a civilian you have to make up lies about.
I see your parents took you off the risperdall again.

Corrie was working with a terrorist support group at the time. She died a terrorist death.

Some people of European decent, take on other people's causes bcause we are disallowed to fight for our own.

Good riddance.

Corrie was working with a terrorist support group at the time. She died a terrorist death.

Apparently she was armed with missiles when in front of Bulldozer that destroy homes!

rachel-c.jpg

Good riddance.

Apparently she was armed with missiles when in front of Bulldozer that destroy homes!

rachel-c.jpg
Go to a construction site and see how many people get that close to the front of a bulldozer in operation. Nobody but an eejit, thats who.

Good riddance.

rachel-c.jpg
Go to a construction site and see how many people get that close to the front of a bulldozer in operation. Nobody but an eejit, thats who.

It's a zionazi crime in the region.

She was killed by islamonazi terrorists lies. The bulldozers were collapsing tunnels for Egypt and told her they were to destroy a house.

Second time unlucky that day as she was nearly killed on the morning somewhere else

They called her Rachel Pancake.

One can only imagine the Zionist horror when they found out they ran over a pretty white girl.

Why was she there in the first place, burning the American flag and dissing all the Americans for allowing the Palestinians to commit suicide. She would not have made the news if the terrorist cell she was a member of had not exploded a bomb that fizzed instead of boomed

Forum List

Back