a Trump/DeSantis White House would end the deep state...a Trump/Gabbard White House would get us world peace! Gutfeld wants Gabbard as Trump's VP

How many times to I have to say, Trump and Stillson will NEVER be on the same ticket.
Neither man's ego will allow being the second fiddle.
Zero idea why this is Alt-Right Nation's wet dream? :)

Trump/Gabbard?? LOL. Want to ensure a BIGLY loss, there you go!

Gabbard is a liberal. She's unliked by her own side. She has a couple of issue where she splits with her part and showboats for attention, that's it. When it comes down to dems passing bills you don't hear about any being held up because Gabbard isn't on board.
We have enough RINO's so please stop with the Gabbard crush.

I have not bought into the whole Gabbard thing yet.

Gabbard is a Democrat. She turned away from the Democrat Party because it is controlled now by Green cultists, tyranical criminal / treasonous Marxists / authoritarians, 'Woke' freaks who are targeting our kids, and have really gone over their 'flat-earth' edge with insanely radical faird policies and agendas.

As reported recently, a LOT of Democrats are doing that. It does not take changing party affiliation to oppose such radical, criminal behavior / policirs / agendas.

I do not believe all those 'common sense' / traditional Democrats walking away from the 'CRAZY LEFTIST'-run Democrats have beome 'Conservatives / Republicans'.

I feel the same way about Gabbard.

The sanity in the Democrat Party ha been purged by tbe raidical, criminal, treasonous, Green cult, Death cult / power / money /control hungry leftist extremists.

Those runing from the Democrats now seem to be heading towards the original center-left, to the more Traditional Democrat party that no longer seems to exist. Ther are not, IMO, becoming Conservatives / Republicans.

Gabbard is a Democrat, more aligned wth the original / old school Democrat Party. Just because she rebuked the hell out of the rabid Leftists who have hijacked the Democrat Party does not make her a Conservative / Republican.

She might turn out to be like Trump - once a leftist / Democrat 'beloved darling' until he ran as a Republican, but she has more to prove she is walking completely away frm the Democrats and is embracing and joining the opposition, intent ontaking down the Drmocrat Party...IMHO.

Forum List

Back