Another Deep State Planted Diplomat Exposed -- Should Bill Taylor Be Charged

Diplomat Bill Taylor testifies Trump used Ukraine aid, White House meeting as leverage for probes

We now have unquestionable proof that Obama is the most evil, insane, weak, pathetic and incompetent president in US history -- his Deep State coup continues to keep falling apart -- sure, he managed to get half of Trump's campaign and inner circle either sent to prison, indicted or under investigation -- but that only proves how rattled and desperate he is -- This illegal coup needs to be stopped and heads need to roll...Bill Taylor is clearly committing treason and he needs to be arrested ASAP...Any day now, Trump is going to drop the hammer and all of these Dem traitors will be going to jail -- and if they don't, its just because the Deep State prevented it.

"Acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor testified unequivocally Tuesday that President Trump pushed Ukraine to investigate both election interference and a company linked to former Vice President Joe Biden's son -- and was willing to hold up military aid and a White House meeting to get a public announcement from the country that the probes were underway. During this same phone call I had with [National Security Council aide Tim] Morrison, he went on to describe a conversation [United States E.U.] Ambassador [Gordon] Sondland had with Mr. Yermak at Warsaw," Taylor testified, referring to a July 28 conversation. "Ambassador Sondland told [top Ukraine aide Andriy] Yermak that security assistance money would not come until President [Volodymyr] Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation."

Dems are claiming that Taylor's testimony is some type of smoking gun evidence of some type of quid pro quo -- stupid libtards, Trump never claimed that there was no quid pro quo -- and even if he did claim there was no quid pro quo -- guess what?? there was -- I bet you are so triggered right now. Trump is president and he can do whatever he wants when it comes to handing out aid to foreign countries, look at what the Bidens did -- that is the real problem. Besides, Americans aren't really interested in anything Bill Taylor had to say and lots of the names involved or funny sounding names like Zelenskyy, Yermak, who cares about these people....Trump is up in the polls and he will win in a landslide because of this....

Taylor has a spotless reputation and Pompeo put him in as Amb of Ukraine.

Tramp is guilty , first he colluded with Russia, and now he was attempting to collude with the new President of Ukraine, and he got caught, deal with it.
Except he crumbled under cross examination from representative Radcliffe Lol OPPPPS
Wait wait wait.....

I thought you tRumptards were all upset because you couldn't coross examine witnesses? So now you can?

And "crumbled under cross examination"? When? What did he say? 'Cause I haven't heard a thing about it. The only "oops" I heard was from all the republicans.
Sometimes you just gotta ignore Jizz….well actually, most times you have to ignore him...
Ha I bet you do haha
It's fun to laugh at you, and I can't do that if I ignore you.

What’s up with these closed hearings? I smell a rat... lol
Republicans lost the credibility of being trusted to keep secret testimony secret when Rep. David Nunes was caughr and exposed for revealing the information to the Pres.'s lawyers.​
If these hearings were worth a shit they’d be open to the public... But then again we’re talking about career politicians… Born to be corrupt
In America, it's normal and routine to keep investigations or parts of investigations secret until the investigation is finished and ready for presentation to a Grand Jury or prosecutor. The House is conducting an investigation and gathering evidence for presentation to a Constitutional form of a Grand Jury in the House of Representatives called an Impeachment. No amount of whining and complaining can change the fact they are following legal protocol.
With Nixon all of the hearings were public... There is no reason these hearings should be close to the public and the Republicans. Unless they are trying to hide something... Another nothing burger
Because there was already a special investigation that was completed and evidence turned over to congress for impeachment...

Perhaps you heard of it....the first special prosecutor was fired....then they appointed another one...and Nixon tried to get him fired too.....are you not familiar with the Watergate investigation??

Diplomat Bill Taylor testifies Trump used Ukraine aid, White House meeting as leverage for probes

We now have unquestionable proof that Obama is the most evil, insane, weak, pathetic and incompetent president in US history -- his Deep State coup continues to keep falling apart -- sure, he managed to get half of Trump's campaign and inner circle either sent to prison, indicted or under investigation -- but that only proves how rattled and desperate he is -- This illegal coup needs to be stopped and heads need to roll...Bill Taylor is clearly committing treason and he needs to be arrested ASAP...Any day now, Trump is going to drop the hammer and all of these Dem traitors will be going to jail -- and if they don't, its just because the Deep State prevented it.

"Acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill Taylor testified unequivocally Tuesday that President Trump pushed Ukraine to investigate both election interference and a company linked to former Vice President Joe Biden's son -- and was willing to hold up military aid and a White House meeting to get a public announcement from the country that the probes were underway. During this same phone call I had with [National Security Council aide Tim] Morrison, he went on to describe a conversation [United States E.U.] Ambassador [Gordon] Sondland had with Mr. Yermak at Warsaw," Taylor testified, referring to a July 28 conversation. "Ambassador Sondland told [top Ukraine aide Andriy] Yermak that security assistance money would not come until President [Volodymyr] Zelenskyy committed to pursue the Burisma investigation."

Dems are claiming that Taylor's testimony is some type of smoking gun evidence of some type of quid pro quo -- stupid libtards, Trump never claimed that there was no quid pro quo -- and even if he did claim there was no quid pro quo -- guess what?? there was -- I bet you are so triggered right now. Trump is president and he can do whatever he wants when it comes to handing out aid to foreign countries, look at what the Bidens did -- that is the real problem. Besides, Americans aren't really interested in anything Bill Taylor had to say and lots of the names involved or funny sounding names like Zelenskyy, Yermak, who cares about these people....Trump is up in the polls and he will win in a landslide because of this....

Tramp is guilty , first he colluded with Russia, and now he was attempting to collude with the new President of Ukraine, and he got caught, deal with it.
Except he crumbled under cross examination from representative Radcliffe Lol OPPPPS
Wait wait wait.....

I thought you tRumptards were all upset because you couldn't coross examine witnesses? So now you can?

And "crumbled under cross examination"? When? What did he say? 'Cause I haven't heard a thing about it. The only "oops" I heard was from all the republicans.
Huh the republicans in the intel can, but can only ask certain questions
Lol, gotta modify that lie a bit to fit your current narrative huh?

Ya know, if you just tell the truth all the time you don't have do things like that.
Umm ok lol

View attachment 285844
Kicking democrats ass is corrupt? Lol poor thing haha

I know you hate black people jitler, but the President cannot “do whatever he wants” with foreign aid. You should have attended that prison civics class lol
I hate black people?? Huh?

Republicans lost the credibility of being trusted to keep secret testimony secret when Rep. David Nunes was caughr and exposed for revealing the information to the Pres.'s lawyers.​
If these hearings were worth a shit they’d be open to the public... But then again we’re talking about career politicians… Born to be corrupt
In America, it's normal and routine to keep investigations or parts of investigations secret until the investigation is finished and ready for presentation to a Grand Jury or prosecutor. The House is conducting an investigation and gathering evidence for presentation to a Constitutional form of a Grand Jury in the House of Representatives called an Impeachment. No amount of whining and complaining can change the fact they are following legal protocol.
Well...secret..as in non-publicized, I can buy..but secret from the the other party is a different thing---Don't get it twisted..this is not a legal process..this is a political process with legal consequences. A very different thing indeed. the Democrats don't feel the need to clue the Republicans in....and they are under no obligation to do so.
Were the positions reversed..you may be sure that the Republicans would do the same thing.
Yep,
Career politicians are all about hypocrisy

Wait wait wait.....

Sometimes you just gotta ignore Jizz….well actually, most times you have to ignore him...
Ha I bet you do haha
It's fun to laugh at you, and I can't do that if I ignore you.
Umm ok..lol or you like getting a education

Wait wait wait.....

He lies just like all the rest of the tRumplings. dOnald has made it a major part of the party platform..
John durham
Yeah, I'm sure he lies too.

Why?

Wait wait wait.....

He lies just like all the rest of the tRumplings. dOnald has made it a major part of the party platform..
John durham
Yeah, I'm sure he lies too.

Why?
I guess when the entire Obama administration is in jail you can folllow the trial lol

View attachment 285844

I know you hate black people jitler, but the President cannot “do whatever he wants” with foreign aid. You should have attended that prison civics class lol

Can’t respond to my devastating argument, can ya lol

View attachment 285844

You made a statement.. I’m questioning it .. tds?

Wait wait wait.....

Ya know, if you just tell the truth all the time you don't have do things like that.
Only fools trust high level federal employees… All of them corrupt pieces of shit
I don't trust jitss at all, and besides, I doubt he's a high level anything.

With Nixon all of the hearings were public... There is no reason these hearings should be close to the public and the Republicans. Unless they are trying to hide something... Another nothing burger
Because there was already a special investigation that was completed and evidence turned over to congress for impeachment...

Perhaps you heard of it....the first special prosecutor was fired....then they appointed another one...and Nixon tried to get him fired too.....are you not familiar with the Watergate investigation??
Lol
These are closed hearings, only Democrats may attend. I smell a rat

You made a statement.. I’m questioning it .. tds?
You have bpds

Wait wait wait.....

Umm ok lol
Yeah, I shoulda figured that would be over your head.

Wait wait wait.....

Only fools trust high level federal employees… All of them corrupt pieces of shit
You talking about me?

Lol
So in other words, you got nothing....

Can you please site the House rule that the democrats are violating???

I'll wait while you can't.....

Wait wait wait.....

Umm ok lol
Yeah, I shoulda figured that would be over your head.
Way over lol

Wait wait wait.....

You talking about me?
Lol
No, I was obviously talking about high-level federal employees You know... the deep state

Lol
So in other words, you got nothing....

Can you please site the House rule that the democrats are violating???

I'll wait while you can't.....
Yes, The whole Ukraine thing is a nothing burger....

Both Nixon and Clinton had special prosecutors conducting investigations and kept interviews and depositions secret until presentations to Congress. The House Inquiry committees are taking the place of a special prosecutor.

Forum List

Back