A Trump Voter Takes a Stand

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
In the video at the following link, the “Trump Effect” takes center stage.

The “Trump Effect” is the belief Trump instilled in his supporters during his campaign, which makes them feel he has given them the right to be as boorish and offensive as he is. In the video, the “Trump Effect” is on full display in a Wal-Mart.

People of conscience and reason will be disgusted by the female Trump voter’s attack on the Hispanic woman, and will feel equal disdain for her racist language towards another individual trying to calmly help defuse the situation.

Sadly, as we’ve seen so many times before on these U.S. Message Boards, conservatives will feel admiration for the female Trump voter’s typical right wing racism exhibited in the video.

Their underlying admiration will be also found in their varying responses to this OP.

http://fusion.kinja.com/walmart-sho...tter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2017-05-23

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

16711639_292680757813626_7368591471361329535_n.jpg

The “Trump Effect” is the belief Trump instilled in his supporters during his campaign, which makes them feel he has given them the right to be as boorish and offensive as he is. In the video, the “Trump Effect” is on full display in a Wal-Mart.

People of conscience and reason will be disgusted by the female Trump voter’s attack on the Hispanic woman, and will feel equal disdain for her racist language towards another individual trying to calmly help defuse the situation.

Sadly, as we’ve seen so many times before on these U.S. Message Boards, conservatives will feel admiration for the female Trump voter’s typical right wing racism exhibited in the video.

Their underlying admiration will be also found in their varying responses to this OP.

http://fusion.kinja.com/walmart-sho...tter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2017-05-23

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 128473

Link will not open

View attachment 128473

Do tell? But it has been the George Soros paid "protesters" that have been attacking anyone that they suspect of not being a good little commie like they are. I am very suspicious of Trump and I cannot participate in the elections of this banana republic since I got out from under the UCC and gave up my U.S citizenship per my all caps fiction and became a secured party creditor....but I had hopes that Trump was working with the white hats against the "Deep State" i. e the international bankers that claim ownership of USA.INC. Personally, I think this country is too far gone...it's full of fat, unhealthy people that have been purposely poisoned via the water, food and the air. The brainwashing via the idiot box that is TV has people so brainwashed that they can't see the forest from the trees.

Last edited:

View attachment 128473

personally, I think she should have been arrested for creating a public disturbance.

But I missed any mention of her voting for Trump in the link.

View attachment 128473

THey must have learned from Obama snowflakes.

It reminds me of a story about a Trump supporter acting like an arsehole on a plane recently...

Wow. You can pick out vids from the internet .

Like you can't find vids of ignorant racist right wingers . Nope , none of that on the net! Lol.

View attachment 128473

Do tell? But it has been the George Soros paid "protesters" that have been attacking anyone that they suspect of not being a good little commie like they are. I am very suspicious of Trump and I cannot participate in the elections of this banana republic since I got out from under the UCC and gave up my U.S citizenship per my all caps fiction and became a secured party creditor....but I had hopes that Trump was working with the white hats against the "Deep State" i. e the international bankers that claim ownership of USA.INC. Personally, I think this country is too far gone...it's full of fat, unhealthy people that have been purposely poisoned via the water, food and the air. The brainwashing via the idiot box that is TV has people so brainwashed that they can't see the forest from the trees.
"George Soros"....code for those who don't want to be honest...for Evil Jewish Overlords Conspiracy.

View attachment 128473

"George Soros"....code for those who don't want to be honest...for Evil Jewish Overlords Conspiracy.

Buttecea, your true antisemitism been exposed for all to see......show even one post where I have ever claimed that "THE JEWS" are responsible.....how about the jesuit order that is the military arm of the vatican with that creepy, nazi like fuck that John Boehner got all "teary-eyed" when "Poop" Francis visited the corporate headquarters of USA.INC....they all bowed and toadied to this disgusting sack of jesuit shit. I would have spit in his face.....this goes deeper and further than you could even fathom.....you lack the intellect. It would be easier to explain algebra to a "Downs Syndrome" mongoloid than ever having someone of your limited intellect actually understand the "big picture".

Forum List

Back