A Visibly Worn Out Joe Biden Had To Call It A Day Before 2PM Today

I used to post Trump's daily schedule.

He'd hit the office about 11 am and be done a little after lunch.

Then he hit the links.

You are just too stupid. Trump slept 4-hours a day and was working many hours every day, even early in the morning.

The schedule is only part of what a POTUS does.

Biden is a doddering clown, the worst POTUS of modern times.

The Usurper is mentally and physically unfit. Trump never had that problem of having to call it a day early during his legal presidency. I guess today after Biden screamed during his AFL-CIO speech, it took whatever energy he had left out of his sails.

joe-biden-sad-5-4-22-getty-640x480.jpg

Instead of denying and blaming his administration's failures on everybody else the sonofabitch should have been telling America how he was going to fix this terrible inflation and recession economy and get gas prices back to Trump's level.

He is a worthless piece of shit, isn't he?

Instead of denying and blaming his administration's failures on everybody else the sonofabitch should have been telling America how he was going to fix this terrible inflation and recession economy and get gas prices back to Trump's level.

He is a worthless piece of shit, isn't he?
He is indeed worthless. He's basically a national security threat.

The Usurper is mentally and physically unfit. Trump never had that problem of having to call it a day early during his legal presidency. I guess today after Biden screamed during his AFL-CIO speech, it took whatever energy he had left out of his sails.

Look at that mopey fuck. Thats our embarrassing god damn president! :laugh:

Veggie Joe puts his Press Secretary's daily briefing on his schedule as if he is doing it. Gotta put something on there besides Tapioca pudding and diaper changes.

The veil has finally been pierced. The word came down from whomever is actually running this shit.

The Biden cult who refuses to admit he is senile have started to suffer losses.

Rachel Maddow, Don Lemon, and even AOC are refusing to blindly support the administration.

You USMB cultists must feel like such fools.

You are just too stupid. Trump slept 4-hours a day and was working many hours every day, even early in the morning.

The schedule is only part of what a POTUS does.

Biden is a doddering clown, the worst POTUS of modern times.
why.. is there some president of the way past who is worse?

can't think of one...

i haven't read the biogs on all of them but... do ya have to???

i mean it just doesn't get any worse... End o'sentence... Try to imagine worse and you will fail.....

Slow Joe needs lots of extra naps.

Look at that mopey fuck. Thats our embarrassing god damn president! :laugh:
laugh

I always feel guilty laughing when i realize how far gone that dude is... but hey...

does anyone feel sorry for the babies he always wants to murder? Some do...

the libs don't... all they care about is freedom to do whatever they want

freedom to be clueless...

I used to post Trump's daily schedule.

He'd hit the office about 11 am and be done a little after lunch.

Then he hit the links.
Had to watch Fox and Friends.
Didn't really matter as He got more done in less time than any other president.

Forum List

Back