A Visibly Worn Out Joe Biden Had To Call It A Day Before 2PM Today

Had to watch Fox and Friends.
Didn't really matter as He got more done in less time than any other president.
He got nothing done except a tax cut. No wall. No infrastructure. No 4 to 6 percent GDP growth. No reduction in debt. No repeal or replacement of Obamacare.

Nada.

He was probably the laziest president ever.

He got nothing done except a tax cut. No wall. No infrastructure. No 4 to 6 percent GDP growth. No reduction in debt. No repeal or replacement of Obamacare.

Nada.

You stick with that.....I'm happy for you.

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 298*​

Cost to Taxpayer: About $144,000,000

"I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

And xiden has spent about 40% of his time in office in DE or Camp David, I wonder what that costs? Of course xiden isn't physically capable of playing golf, so there's that.

Nada.

Liar! He got over 400 miles of Wall completed despite having to fight rogue black robed tyrant judges appointed by Obama,Bush, and Clinton, as well as Democrats and RINOs in Congress. What could you have done better?

And xiden has spent about 40% of his time in office in DE or Camp David, I wonder what that costs? Of course xiden isn't physically capable of playing golf, so there's that.

Media reports Biden isn't playing with a full deck....coming out of his own party, too.

Jean-Pierre claims its all hearsay.

The Usurper is mentally and physically unfit. Trump never had that problem of having to call it a day early during his legal presidency. I guess today after Biden screamed during his AFL-CIO speech, it took whatever energy he had left out of his sails.

joe-biden-sad-5-4-22-getty-640x480.jpg

Donald Trump spent four years keeping Emerald City hours, and all of a sudden you want to whine about Biden taking a half day?

Donald Trump spent four years keeping Emerald City hours, and all of a sudden you want to whine about Biden taking a half day?
Looks like in His first 18 months as president, things were a little better for Him than Biden....

You are just too stupid. Trump slept 4-hours a day and was working many hours every day, even early in the morning.

The schedule is only part of what a POTUS does.

Biden is a doddering clown, the worst POTUS of modern times.

Nada.

No....Obama was the laziest.
Biden can't help himself.
He's better off staying away from the office because he does less damage that way.

Right wingers on this thread gonna get a heart attack being so jealous of Biden for what? Being a decent guy trying to do a good job? I did vote for trump cuz I really couldn't stand Hillary but trump turned out to be what? A psychopathic enemy to this country and everything it stands for.

Media reports Biden isn't playing with a full deck....coming out of his own party, too.

Jean-Pierre claims its all hearsay.

Yeah, they'll deny it till he's put in an old folks home with memory care.

Doesn't matter if he retires or croaks.............he will be investigated.
In the political world, being forced to leave office is tantamount to being executed. And both parties are hesitant to set a new precedent for being prosecuted by one's successor. Donald Trump may be an exception, but they would drop all of this crap like a hot rock if they were assured that he couldn't/wouldn't run again.

And yet you keep trying. :lol:
From now on there is no concern for Prog lives in politics. They follow evil agendas that has now reached the general population not just psychologically with insane agendas but financially and economically.

Forum List

Back