A Visibly Worn Out Joe Biden Had To Call It A Day Before 2PM Today

Right wingers on this thread gonna get a heart attack being so jealous of Biden for what? Being a decent guy trying to do a good job? I did vote for trump cuz I really couldn't stand Hillary but trump turned out to be what? A psychopathic enemy to this country and everything it stands for.
I think it has something to do with the crash dive Biden and his marxist handlers have put the country in. I used to think he was an OK Joe, but that guy died a long time ago. His family was against his running, now it's not too hard to see why.

I used to post Trump's daily schedule.

He'd hit the office about 11 am and be done a little after lunch.

Then he hit the links.
Just because he's not in his office, that doesn't mean he isn't working. Het gets up at 5:00 AM every morning.

I used to post Trump's daily schedule.

He'd hit the office about 11 am and be done a little after lunch.

Then he hit the links.
Trump kicked Hillary's ass because he outworked her. Five campaign appearances a day to her one. The man is a workhorse. Needs very little sleep. Just like you'd expect from a self-made billionaire, and the most successful accomplished man of the past 100 years.

Family member who lives in the Massachusetts town where Xiden disrupted everyone's life says The Secret Service had to hustle Xiden back across the Rhode Island state line (it's only few miles) extra quickly.

Rhode Island, it seems, has somewhat looser laws concerning Elder Abuse than does Taxachusetts.

Forum List

Back