A Vote For Kamala Harris Is A Vote For Gun Control

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I saw this sign earlier today. I still don't get who would want gun control and I don't even think that these leftists know what that even means in the long run.

As it's only going to make public/school shootings an even bigger problem because then only the bad guys will have the guns. Have they learned nothing by banning illegal drugs?

I saw this sign earlier today. I still don't get who would want gun control and I don't even think that these leftists know what that even means in the long run.

As it's only going to make public/school shootings an even bigger problem because then only the bad guys will have the guns. Have they learned nothing by banning illegal drugs?
Yep. Gun control, more inflation, more empty shelves, more layoffs, more regulation, more taxes, more irreligion.

Yep. Gun control, more inflation, more empty shelves, more layoffs, more regulation, more taxes, more irreligion.

Her campaign reminds me of the time I was about nine or ten years old and I saw this commercial on TV that was talking about this special kind of putty that you could put on your shoes and would make them glow in the dark.

It was so convincing to me that I begged and begged my mom to get it for me. So she bought it for me for Christmas and it never once lit up.

I was so disappointed but it taught me a lesson about how ads can a lot of the time be misleading. Now that I'm an adult I know the exactly the same thing about campaigns. At least for liberals.

Been hearing "they're going to take our guns away" before you were born.

Forum List

Back