A warning to you Trumpers

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
Im not on any social media platforms like FB, Twitter, or Parler.
So my question(s); is this floating around out there on social media ?
If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

Well thats good news.
Thanks

Isn't threatening people one of those things that FB takes down as a violation of its rules?

Better walk lightly. Beware the Democrats. They are going to make you pay for forcing them to rig an election to get their power back.

Now the commie fascists are in charge again.

If this was a republican, the democrats and media would ALREADY have him packing and resigning his post.

Let me know when you’re concerned about all the treasonous garbage being done by Donald and his enablers and cultists.

The bitch has been stripped of her Committee seats and should be recalled. Oh yes, you are a disgusting , ugly partisan.

1607556395696.png

She ken try comin' an' get some if she thinks she ken.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I dont think the FBI is too worried about clowns like her, but her time will come.

This is the same idiot that wanted Rudy Giuliani put under oath, roflmao

Absolutely not, She has by word of mouth condoned the physical attack on people of conservative values.

Let me know when you’re concerned about all the treasonous garbage being done by Donald and his enablers and cultists.

I figured you would support this subhuman piece of excrement.

Birds....... feathers............ flocking

I reckon that means the democrats won't be defunding the police after all. They just need to train them to crack open the heads of the political rivals is all.

Well, they certainly won't be arresting this woman, I mean, we just had state election laws broken throwing a federal election and the courts can't find a thing wrong with that!

I reckon that means the democrats won't be defunding the police after all. They just need to train them to crack open the heads of the political rivals is all.

Well, they certainly won't be arresting this woman, I mean, we just had state election laws broken throwing a federal election and the courts can't find a thing wrong with that!
Think man, she is a democrat. They are all God's anointed, righteous and pure.

So you condone this ?
I wasnt aware of any threats coming from Trump or others in his administration.

You don't understand Biscuit:
  • When it comes from Trump or one of his supporters, it is TREASON.
  • When it comes from a whack-job liberal Democrat, it is JUSTICE.
Just ask Jill, any of the voices in her head will tell you so.

Think man, she is a democrat. They are all God's anointed, righteous and pure.

If so, then God needs a new pair of glasses! :auiqs.jpg:

Somebody really needs to blow that bitch away. Soon!

Forum List

Back