A warning to you Trumpers

Yes you are correct. I dont know why I had FB on my mind when responding, but my statement remains about FB and how they treat conservatives.
Furthermore, this censoring seems to be applied to conservatives on FB, Twitter, YouTube, and probably Google.
This needs to change.

Or Conservatives can start their own Social Media Platforms...

the ironic thing is that liberals are the ones advocating breaking up facebook...
Something that massively influential controlled by a single ideology, but hey, go start your own, thats fair, equal, justice for all. That doesnt sound like you Joe.
Yes I heard that some Dems are wanting to break up FB, and Im glad they are considering that. I feel they would be equally served by removing section 230.

Thats good and Im sure its only because of the pressure that was being applied to them.
I guess they wanted to make sure it stayed up long enough and circulate out there, as to be sure and spread that hate.
From what Ive read on here and the news, FB doesnt have a problem censoring conservatives in the blink of an eye.

This wasn't facebook, it was YouTube. YouTube censors a whole lot of things. They censor items with film clips, even though fair use says that you can use film clips.

So this woman said stuff that was over the top, it violated YouTubes terms of use, and it was deleted.

The problem with FB, YouTube and Twitter is that they have millions of users and only a few hundred people to review content. So if something isn't reported, it usually doesn't get taken down.
Yes you are correct. I dont know why I had FB on my mind when responding, but my statement remains about FB and how they treat conservatives.
Furthermore, this censoring seems to be applied to conservatives on FB, Twitter, YouTube, and probably Google.
This needs to change.
Could it be because Conservatives lie so much, that includes Trump they decided it was not inductive to facts?

Thats good and Im sure its only because of the pressure that was being applied to them.
I guess they wanted to make sure it stayed up long enough and circulate out there, as to be sure and spread that hate.
From what Ive read on here and the news, FB doesnt have a problem censoring conservatives in the blink of an eye.

This wasn't facebook, it was YouTube. YouTube censors a whole lot of things. They censor items with film clips, even though fair use says that you can use film clips.

So this woman said stuff that was over the top, it violated YouTubes terms of use, and it was deleted.

The problem with FB, YouTube and Twitter is that they have millions of users and only a few hundred people to review content. So if something isn't reported, it usually doesn't get taken down.
This needs to change.
Could it be because Conservatives lie so much, that includes Trump they decided it was not inductive to facts?
So what Cynthia was saying was considered facts ?
Took them a long time to do anything about her.
And is the video still on FB, or Twitter ?

Last edited:

This needs to change.

I am not referring to Cynthia. My post was about Conservatives, Facebook and lies.

This needs to change.

I am not referring to Cynthia. My post was about Conservatives, Facebook and lies.
Oh so you get to pick and choose as well. You obviously think its alright to censor someone based on their beliefs.
My response was based upon what you said, and if you dont want to address the facts, then thats fine.
Conservatives dont lie more than Dems, thats foolish.
Like I asked, is the video still on FB or Twitter, do you know ?
And do you agree with what she done ?

This needs to change.

Oh so you get to pick and choose as well. You obviously think its alright to censor someone based on their beliefs.
My response was based upon what you said, and if you dont want to address the facts, then thats fine.
Conservatives dont lie more than Dems, thats foolish.
Like I asked, is the video still on FB or Twitter, do you know ?
And do you agree with what she done ?
I would feel the same if a Liberal posted lies and conspiracies.

But since I have no use for Facebook it does not bother me one way or another. Somehow it ended up on my new cell phone and I am flooded with cute baby pictures every day of the week. And Twitter is just as bad.

Something that massively influential controlled by a single ideology, but hey, go start your own, thats fair, equal, justice for all. That doesnt sound like you Joe.
Yes I heard that some Dems are wanting to break up FB, and Im glad they are considering that. I feel they would be equally served by removing section 230.

I find Facebook to be something of a scourge. You find out that people you've known your whole life are kind of assholes.

Removing Section 230 would just mean that the lawyers would take over Facebook, Twitter and maybe even USMB. It means we wouldn't be able to post anything but cute cat videos.

Aw, look here's one now.

Forum List

Back