A warning to you Trumpers

youre seeing it from the inside while I see it from the outside,, and youre making it hard to see the difference in the two of you,,,

I do hope this is just you venting on an internet forum,,,
She threatened people. I voted for Trump she threatened me personally. We have seen Trump supporters being beaten, hit, etc. I'm not venting, she needs to be brought up on charges. She is dangerous.
charges of inciting violence but not hate speech,,

Evidently you missed that "be careful, walk lightly, we ain't playing" part...might want to turn up the hearing aid.
How are those threatening words?

She's encouraging folks to be careful, that's a good thing.

Sure, her tone may have been a bit on the unpleasant side, but that's about it.

You folks are nothing but a bunch of butthurt snowflakes.

Don't let a woman get your panties in a twist.

I say this in the kindest way, you are a complete dumbass.

Im not on any social media platforms like FB, Twitter, or Parler.
So my question(s); is this floating around out there on social media ?
If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

CommiesAfraid.jpg

Evidently you missed that "be careful, walk lightly, we ain't playing" part...might want to turn up the hearing aid.
How are those threatening words?

She's encouraging folks to be careful, that's a good thing.

Sure, her tone may have been a bit on the unpleasant side, but that's about it.

You folks are nothing but a bunch of butthurt snowflakes.

Don't let a woman get your panties in a twist.

So speaketh the USMB token negro.

This porch monkey's intent is clear. She wishes to threaten those who support Trump. Well, here's the thing, Sambo, we take threats seriously, and we're prepared to act if need be...

This porch monkey's intent is clear. She wishes to threaten those who support Trump. Well, here's the thing, Sambo, we take threats seriously, and we're prepared to act if need be...
Scratch a conservative, find a racist. Sad, really. :(

You know, I never exhibited any racist tendencies until this year, when those monkey-fucks decided they would start burning down cities, destroying monuments and acting like the animals we always suspected they were.

This chimpanzee is openly threatening Trump's supporters. Anyone who can't recognize that is a fucking moron. If she's making threats, there's not a single reason in the world to believe she won't try to make good on those threats.

Action is necessary to ward her off from her treacherous ways...

You know, I never exhibited any racist tendencies until this year, when those monkey-fucks decided they would start burning down cities, destroying monuments and acting like the animals we always suspected they were.

This chimpanzee is openly threatening Trump's supporters. Anyone who can't recognize that is a fucking moron. If she's making threats, there's not a single reason in the world to believe she won't try to make good on those threats.

Action is necessary to ward her off from her treacherous ways...
Ya know, blacks weren't the only ones starting fires, don't ya? There was 'Umbrella Man,' a white supremacist who was trying to frame rioters. And there were white rioters also starting fires.

There's simply no excuse for racism. Especially, as in your case, even if it's invented in your mind and not rooted in reality.

I've agreed with many of your posts but I had no idea until now what a piece of shit racist you are.

As far as Cynthia Johnson, what she said was horrible and she should be condemned for it, which I myself did condemn her for making her disgusting threats. And I don't know if a racist like you is even capable of comprehending this or not -- but her skin color has nothing to do with it. Only her vile words do.

Ya know, blacks weren't the only ones starting fires, don't ya? There was 'Umbrella Man,' a white supremacist who was trying to frame rioters. And there were white rioters also starting fires.

Funny, but I don't recall too many white folk looting, and the fires I saw being started were being started by negroes...

There's simply no excuse for racism. Especially, as in your case, even if it's invented in your mind and not rooted in reality.

But it is reality.

Tell me that negro hordes weren't sacking our cities this year? If you can tell me that you might have a point...

I've agreed with many of your posts but I had no idea until now what a piece of shit racist you are.

Well, if I'm a racist, and if you're honest with yourself, you have to consider the fact that what I've said has resonated with you; you've found value and truth in what I've said. What does that say about you, that you could so easily be in agreement with someone who, according to you, is a racist piece of shit? You either share my views, or you're stupid enough to be duped.

Which is it?

And, for the record, I draw a distinction between blacks and negroes (or whatever "N word" you'd like to use). I have a dear friend; known him almost 50 years, named Arthur. He's raised his son by himself, often working double shifts as an EMT on Long Island to put his son through college. His son is now a fine young man, and quite a successful sports agent with Octagon.

They both happen to be black, but I never see that. They're wonderful people and I'm proud to call them my friends.

And then you get guys like this. I give you Chavauris Deshaun Maree:

ViewImageFull.aspx.jpg

That's his mugshot from last night, arrested for battery and resisting a police officer.

See, ol' Chavauris here would be a negro. He has few, if any, redeeming qualities and he's the type of person who society would be better of without. He's popped up on the police log before, and he'll pop up on the police log again. It's only a matter of time before they lock this boy up and toss the key.

So, yeah, there are definite differences between a blacks and negroes...

As far as Cynthia Johnson, what she said was horrible and she should be condemned for it, which I myself did condemn her for making her disgusting threats. And I don't know if a racist like you is even capable of comprehending this or not -- but her skin color has nothing to do with it. Only her vile words do.

Her skin color is the very reason for her vile words, simply because she views Trump, and those who support him, as racists. Now, with the election of Biden and his whore VP, Johnson feels empowered to speak her mind...

but her skin color has nothing to do with it. Only her vile words do.

I agree with you. Skin color shouldn't have anything to do with hiring practices either(picking a VP), but sadly because of Democrats, gender and race are always front and center.

Funny, but I don't recall too many white folk looting, and the fires I saw being started were being started by negroes...

But it is reality.

Tell me that negro hordes weren't sacking our cities this year? If you can tell me that you might have a point...

Well, if I'm a racist, and if you're honest with yourself, you have to consider the fact that what I've said has resonated with you; you've found value and truth in what I've said. What does that say about you, that you could so easily be in agreement with someone who, according to you, is a racist piece of shit? You either share my views, or you're stupid enough to be duped.

Which is it?

And, for the record, I draw a distinction between blacks and negroes (or whatever "N word" you'd like to use). I have a dear friend; known him almost 50 years, named Arthur. He's raised his son by himself, often working double shifts as an EMT on Long Island to put his son through college. His son is now a fine young man, and quite a successful sports agent with Octagon.

They both happen to be black, but I never see that. They're wonderful people and I'm proud to call them my friends.

View attachment 427397

That's his mugshot from last night, arrested for battery and resisting a police officer.

See, ol' Chavauris here would be a negro. He has few, if any, redeeming qualities and he's the type of person who society would be better of without. He's popped up on the police log before, and he'll pop up on the police log again. It's only a matter of time before they lock this boy up and toss the key.

Her skin color is the very reason for her vile words, simply because she views Trump, and those who support him, as racists. Now, with the election of Biden and his whore VP, Johnson feels empowered to speak her mind...
Well stated.
I never posted this because of color. I posted because you could feel the hate.
My mother was raised by a poor black woman, and because of that my mother taught us to never say that we hate another human. She said there might be something about them you dont like, but never say you hate them.
Well I certainly dont like what Cynthia had to say in that video, regardless of color.

It was DeShaquinuka and LaQuishfanuki destroying our cities this past summer, not Heather and Byron.

Im not on any social media platforms like FB, Twitter, or Parler.
So my question(s); is this floating around out there on social media ?
If so, then shouldnt she be arrested ? I mean being a State Representative, is this acceptable to openly threaten others, coming from people in these positions ?

What are the charges?
Telling Trumpers to stop with the death threats and violence warnings made by the Trumpers to the MI state election officials?
Yeah, she should get 10-20 for that.

But it is reality.

Which is it?

View attachment 427397

Well stated.
I never posted this because of color. I posted because you could feel the hate.
My mother was raised by a poor black woman, and because of that my mother taught us to never say that we hate another human. She said there might be something about them you dont like, but never say you hate them.
Well I certainly dont like what Cynthia had to say in that video, regardless of color.

You're putting this within your own biased context.
I didn't feel hate coming from her.
I heard disgust.
And you Trump fuckers are disgusting.

This ignorant gash has lost her committee assignments, so the backlash is starting, which is good.

She's earned it...

Forum List

Back